(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Metropole%s's Photo
    Yeah...cool...but why not just use RCT2?
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    It's just a test for something else, but I thought I'd show off what I have done to see if someone else can do something with it. So, no real theme, yet. The barrels and fences were added as an after thought, for shits and giggles. Codex is a real god-send.

@Metropole: Because LL is a dying breed simply because people don't know how to push the limits of it. So, I push the limits of it. Also, I hate building in RCT2.

@Intamin: You can do what Loopy said, or you can click on the plus sign next to the path in Codex and change the 7th bit to "FF". Hell of a lot quicker and neater.
  • egg_head%s's Photo

yeah guys it's really fucking obvious it's ll.

Why? I could do that in RCT2 too. Stack mazes and stuff. so that's not so obviousli its ll.
    I could build the exact same thing in RCT2 too out of mazes and rapids so don't say it's clearly ll because there are rides stacked up. damn.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    because i play ll and can recognize it instantly when i see it. also it's midnight aurora, who doesn't play rct2.
  • posix%s's Photo
    well, it looks alright, i guess.
    but somewhat weird. in no way worth the effort it takes.
    also, it should be rather sensitive. too risky to build like that when one click gone wrong can ruin 30mins of work.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Another pic of my design:

Posted Image

Shows off one of the buildings, the end of the ride, and some of the queue.

BTW, the black is the edge of the map.

EDIT: Sorry about the blank grass under the curve, just try to ignore it.

Edited by zodiac, 11 May 2007 - 03:59 PM.

• tracidEdge%s's Photo

also, it should be rather sensitive. too risky to build like that when one click gone wrong can ruin 30mins of work.

that's why you save often when working on something like that.
  • rcwhiz11%s's Photo
    Here is a sneak picture of my upcoming coaster:
    Posted Image
  • gir%s's Photo

EDIT: Sorry about the blank grass under the curve, just try to ignore it.

Huh? I think it should be left that way. There's no rule that says every tile must be filled.
    rcwhiz, you can't really call it a sneak peak if you show everything...
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    ^ That's what I was thinking, but oh well. Looks nice.

@zodiac - Leave that grass there, but change some of the land type. That would look better imo. Also, that building is really blocky.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    magnus' black tiles are colorable.
    first select the black color before you place them, else it looks wrong :p .
  • disneylhand%s's Photo
    From my design:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-disneylhand
  • Jman%s's Photo
    ^Absolutely stunning. You've improved so much.

Posted Image

Something I've been working on lately, about 90% done.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Ugh, uninspired, RMM. Wow me, dammit. It just looks like you randomly placed shit.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    On the contrary, i like it :)
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Me too. RCT's not always about stacking as much stuff together as you can. I'd rather have atmosphere than detail everytime.

Nice work RMM.
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    First, I want to say Hi.

Cause I'm new registerd on this forum. I'm not completely new, cause i've read the posts here for a long time ago.
    And today i've decided to register and show you something of my work.
    I don't want to start a new topic for this picture, cause it's just some fooling around and I don't know, whether i'll ever finish this.
    So, here it is, my pic.
    *click*

It shows an little spanish arena.
    The area round the arena isn't finish yet, so I want you to only comment on the arena, please.

f3k

Edited by Fr3ak, 12 June 2007 - 02:53 PM.

• RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Looks nice, I like how you used the wooden tracks for making the stands. The structure is interesting, so I'd like to see more from your work. Hope you advertise a park someday :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading