(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• magmoormaster%s's Photo
    The waterfall is the only part of the landscaping that's finished.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    Right, that does look good. But I personally prefer to use rock textured land/building blocks for small "islands" when doing waterfalls since it's not very probable that such a small dirt pile would remain for long in a waterfall, or would form in the first place.
    That's a good point. I was doing it with the brown mainly because the cliffs are bown too.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    The cliffs should be rock textured too IMO.
    But as far as I know that isn't possible.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    It looks nice. Good to see a Scwarzkopf :)
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    ^^Oh did you mean the vertical faces of land tiles? In that case, no it isn't.
    Yeah. Since those are brown I figured the rocks would match it. There are such things as brown rocks...
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Does this layout looks too spread out?
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    I feel the section after the helix is way too long, although it gives it a nice sort of "boxed-in" look I'd shorten it significantly, or otherwise make something more out of it, a few more hills for example. Besides that, I like it.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    that's pretty. add in at least one track sgment inbetween the bank and the corkscrew.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I think it's too spread out. Is the S-bend after the helix necessary?
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    ^I've fixed exactly where you pointed at, now it's a curved hill instead of a turn.

btw, with that site, any recreation is so easy to do.
    http://www.bing.com/...&...e&encType=1
  • Cena%s's Photo
    That is like really old news ...
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    so FUCK YOU, LUCAS92!
    [/irony]
    he's been out of the community for god knows how long, cena, i don't think he's checked out EVERY topic since he left.
  • trav%s's Photo

he's been out of the community for god knows how long, cena, i don't think he's checked out EVERY topic since he left.

Yeah but Cena is obviously better than everyone else, so that doesn't matter.
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    Thanks for the welcome. XD
  • Cena%s's Photo

so FUCK YOU, LUCAS92!
    [/irony]

It was not an attack against him, more like, you can see it in 3D as well with Google Earth. But APPARENTLY PEOPLE THINK I AM ONLY HERE FOR BITCHFIGHTS! 
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    ^You can't see my park in 3D at least.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^Not every park is in Google Earth either. Whereas Bing Maps has pretty much everything in the world in Birds Eye view.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading