(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• posix%s's Photo
    cena, you are here to ensure that everyone understands that your opinion and knowledge is the best available and thus everyone else would be clever to follow it. this gives you a feeling of recognition and appreciation.

you are way too focused on the community and your internet life instead of your game.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    I don't post updates very often, there are more people who don't do that. But I still love this game a lot and I play it when I can. 
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    Posted Image

I'll change some objects when I'll do some ParkDat.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    that planter looks odd. i'd recomend trying to make it look more "planted" in this situation. you're going to want soem taller bushes/trees in the centre, with the foliage becoming progressively shorter to the edges to compliment the line of sight.
  • posix%s's Photo
    lucas, nice screen. looks like a convincing wall to me. i suppose that's what it is right? property boundary?
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    Well, at close range, it does look like a wall... XD

It's part of the park entrance.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    maybe some trees?
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    There are some trees... It's just that you cannot see them. Well, the screen is too small indeed.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    It's nice to see you building again :) maybe add more details to the wall to stop it looking like a plain wall and more like a park entrance?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Oh and I take it this is to do with your La Ronde recreation?

What I find weird about that park is how they've decided to add a standard SLC to their coaster selection, when they already have a Batman clone.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Looks like my 'solo'-turned duo is making good progress in the hands of my partner ;)
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    outstanding.<3
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    Now that is some real interesting archy right there. I think those endmost poles holding up the protruding roof thingys looks just a little wierd, I'd go with something that looks a bit steadier and perhaps not brown. Other than that, awesome.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    JK?
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Hello Yannik, nice screen, cut down on the art deco objects. 
  • Cena%s's Photo

JK?

Yannik, aka Turbin3. 
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    haha, I don't think it's Turbin3, just because there are roof railings ;)
    I also think that the poles should be thicker. but that's really just secondary. looks quite awesome!
  • gir%s's Photo
    Awesome! One of the most interesting roofs I've seen.
  • lucas92%s's Photo

Oh and I take it this is to do with your La Ronde recreation?

What I find weird about that park is how they've decided to add a standard SLC to their coaster selection, when they already have a Batman clone.

I agree, but this time around it's a vekoma... Not that it makes lot of difference, and it's smaller than the batman clone... :S

Trav: I agree with the poles, you should find some decent vertical art deco pieces IMO.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    It looks a bit like older Sammy. I like it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading