(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• JDP%s's Photo
    looks pretty solid man
    -JDP
  • Wolfman%s's Photo
    I like that simple Mom & Pop old fashion feel. Sort of like a Knoebels. Nothing flashy, just a straight forward amusement park.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    do u guys think i should continue building this enterance. the coulors are quite dull but the park is set to be a cool and wet enviroment. p.s thanks to having fun i now have those bjwall5 arches for constructing windows.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    dang kumba, i got all excited for a second and thought you were building a recreation of the old Orange Bowl
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    rk, that is really good. Really good. The foliage is good and for ncso, damn dude. Classic feel to that screen, I'd love to see more :nod:
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    I'm really not hot on the screen at all like everyone else seems to be. There's nothing there that interests me at all. Sorry. Just doesn't make me excited like some other NCSO stuff going around. I like unique stuff and ideas and can't see one here.
  • djbrcace1234%s's Photo
    Highroll3r:

I like it. It has a nice choice of colors as they all blend together. Just make sure you don't have too many paths going on the edge of the map if you're trying to make the park peepable.

Nevertheless, I'm impressed by the work shown. :)
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Reminds me of JunyaBoy's style... really like that classic woodie.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    That's nice _rk. I REALLY like that white fence you've used - it just pops out. :)

~RCTCA
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    just wanted to post some screens...

Posted Image

Posted Image

note: both are unfinished
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Wow,thats wonderfull!
  • J K%s's Photo
    Nice version dude, Looks like it's going to be a nice release.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    really like those screens BG

the added scenery piles of junk look fantastic for the theme. only suggestions would be to get ride of that level edge in the second screen with the tree. On a mountain area like that, either it would all be sloped down in some way or you would need some support or wall that is holding it there.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^Agreed, other than the blocky terrain, those screens are sweet.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Yeahh.. Really good screen BG. Awesome Flow.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    oh, kumba, are your roofs a skewing of those wood poles?

nice screens bg. fix the terrain and I will give you an apple
  • rK_%s's Photo

Reminds me of JunyaBoy's style... really like that classic woodie.

Junyas style just has so much flow an simplicity with everything and anything he added to the map, it had purpose, no matter how simple. I wish he could play again. That comment has given me some serious motivation Brent, thank you!

:mantis:

Posted Image
  • J K%s's Photo
    That is beautiful. Really great work.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Is that NCSO?The simple thing are sometimes the best...
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I can't believe how clean your making it look with NCSO.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading