(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• nin%s's Photo

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looking really nice BG, though imo you could do without the brick diagonal bit in the first screen, as it doesn't go with the building's style at all, and in the second make the landscaping a bit less "square". Otherwise, it's really nice.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Liampie told me I should try semi-realism, so, um, yeah... I have the park concept in my head, but it's gonna be one that I work on sporadically until SFSF is done, then it'll become my main park.

Posted Image

Enjoy, and sorry for the unfinishedness...
  • RMM%s's Photo
    you should do 'semi-realism' more often. much more interesting.
  • tyandor%s's Photo

Liampie told me I should try semi-realism, so, um, yeah... I have the park concept in my head, but it's gonna be one that I work on sporadically until SFSF is done, then it'll become my main park.

Posted Image

Enjoy, and sorry for the unfinishedness...

Now THAT is classy.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    In my opinion that's the coolest screen you ever posted.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I'd just call it realism with a theme but it's fantastic. The only thing I dislike is the blurry steep brown roof on the right building.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    fucking amazing.
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo
    what's so semi about it?
  • RRP%s's Photo

what's so semi about it?

agreed. Just because its not six flags with minimal theming doesn't make it any less realistic
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    It's an awesome screen. Don't dicuss that topic here :l.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    rK, I really really really like that. Amazing for NCSO

Robbie, I'd love to see you do more stuff like that. It's much more appealing to me than uber-realism, altough I agree it's still not that far out into the semi-fantasy realm.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Sorry, but I really don't see anything special about rK_'s screen. Robbie, although I would still consider this fairly realistic, it's nice to see you taking on a new theme.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    God DAMN robbie....
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Incredible screen, robbie. Really great job, I'm looking forward to this project. Nice screen as well, rK_.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Yeah...really, really nice screen there robbie. The statues might be a tad repetitive (just by them all being alike) but everything else is absolutely gorgeous.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Robbie, you are unbelievably good at this game. This reminds me of old spotlight semi-realism parks by Turtle and Artist, only better. With your coaster layouts + this kind of architecture, if SFSF doesnt win spotlight, this park definetly will.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    i like it, robbo. although, the entrance arches on the brown facade are bothering me. i think there could be more space between them and the wood plank walkway above them. then, raise the whole structure just a tad, so then the windows have more room to breathe and it would probably make the whole area a lot "grander." apart from that suggestion, i really like where its headed!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    why are you so good, robbie?? *cries* that screen is amongst the best things I've ever seen in rct, it almost disheartens me. I remember when you first came here, I thought you had a little potential that would take a while to develop, but you just dashed my expectations! seriously, I always thought you should be sticking to semirealism.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    actually coming to think of it that could actually function as realism but in a more disney kind of chain or so, just not the six flags type non-theming brand...

its still realistic its just a decent theme...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading