(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• That Guy%s's Photo
    That method should even be used on RCT2.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    It's obvious that you haven't played in a while PBJ, but it's not bad at all though. I'd say carry on! :D
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    very cool supports indeed but they would be better located at the inside of the turn though...
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    PBJ, it slightly reminds me of the (pre) PT2-ish style. Which I reaaaaaaaaaally like.
    You can avoid the path glitches by using invisible path in combination with path objects (I know. xD), though.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    That's awesome PBJ, definitely keep going, unless you wanna switch to a more modern bench
    Only thing I don't really like about it are the colors of the coaster, I think it should stand out a little bit more
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    Yeah I like that alot PBJ, it has a relaxed and tranquil atmosphere.

Tyrolen
    Posted Image
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

Posted Image

Trying some ol'-fashioned full realism, like Woodfall or SFC. This time, though, LLLL.

Oh, and I know there are glitches, but they're being a bitch to fix.

Y'know, I recognize the skill in building this, but it just seems so... boring. Lifeless, maybe. All the path trees are the same, all the flowers are fenced off, the path runs right up to buildings and fences, there's no open areas. It doesn't breathe, doesn't make me want to be there. You can do better, I think.

-ACE
  • nin%s's Photo
    ACE pretty much summed it up for me.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Hmm. I really love robbie's screen. It has such a clean look that I only sometimes see in LL. They might not be innovtive or exciting but it is extremely well executed and that's why I love it.

I like that screen split but it looks kind of chaotic in the middle. Maybe it's the alternating base blocks. And the tree in the back that's colored bright turquoise is very ugly. And it'd be nice if you could tone down that bright white flower with an alternating color of grey. But the screen has a very peaceful, tranquil atmosphere and feel to it.
  • TwiDragon%s's Photo
    The building looks great =D
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    Nice building Splitvision!
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Anyway. Almost finished screen from me.

Posted Image
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    That is a veerryy nice screen Dotro.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Yeah I really like that. Nice job.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Yeah that looks alright, you should really lower the fountain on the right of the screen though
    I really like that courtyard where the security guard is, is that supposed to be backstage or public?
  • hulkpower25%s's Photo
    new screens

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • posix%s's Photo
    I like that Hulkpower. Who made those objects? They look very good.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    @ pbj -> looks nice. i'd say carry on.

@ split -> just stick to fantasy :SA:
  • J K%s's Photo
    I think you need a few more normal RCT textures in there to balance the screen out. Whilst it doesn't look so bad, it needs some familiar textures to transform it into a good structure that doesn't seem so abstract for the game.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    YES, yes. Fucking awesome trident.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading