(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• F0ndue%s's Photo
    Hulk,thats awesome stuff!Your own objects?
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Coupon&Nin: Thanks!
    Comet: Fountain is fixed and where the security guard is a background area for employees working in the buildings.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Double post.

EDIT:

A launched Intamin layout. Yocoaster. If you read this please PM me.

And forgive the short launch surface. I probably won't change it. It'll be one of those flaws you'll just have to overlook.

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Why not change it?
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^Agreed...if you're going to take the time to build something you should take the little bit of time you'll need to do it right.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i don't like it. it lacks flow. it's too complicated to really work. if you check out kilgharrah on my page you might find it helpful to get the conventions down.
  • Colorado-Fan%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    *creams oneself*
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Isn`t that the fire station from one Herbie movie?
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Wow. I'm jealous, CF.
  • nin%s's Photo
    It's a bit gaudy, but it's nice.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Textural overload. Tile porch clashes with brick planters clash with with the brick walls clash with the other brick wall clashes with the railings clashes with those steep roof pieces which should be deleted from your computer and a partridge and a pear tree.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Wow, that's detailed. I've always loveed the Disney fire stations so it's cool for me to see it in RCT.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Hm.. I guess I'll edit the whole layout although there are some parts that i like that i'll keep.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    CF is all those details needed though? Like do you really need to alternate between wood poles and magnus' pole so much?
  • Comet%s's Photo

Comet: Fountain is fixed and where the security guard is a background area for employees working in the buildings.

Hmm yeah, I think you might need to hide it a little bit more
    Or alternatively it might work well as a public courtyard, just add a few more tables
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Keep doing your thing man, work is looking solid. Can never be over detailed when everything serves a purpose.
    -JDP
  • Colorado-Fan%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    HOLY SHIT,THE AMOUNT OF DETAILS!
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    I'm sorry, but it's kinda a mess to me. It could be the lack of real wall textures beyond the fire station or the complete overload of details. Look at the real main street; while detailed, it's still clear in composition and form, and you haven't really balanced anything out. It's almost as if you're just adding a ton of details because you can. I did that a lot, but your work will get better if you use details less excessively.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading