(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Nokia%s's Photo
    Posted Image

who am I to finish a screen?

tips on how to make the waterfall better? :/
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Dude. You and SF shouldn't be posting screens now. Don't let everyone know how good we are!
  • RCTER2%s's Photo
    About the stuff of ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt, can someone tell me what is that tip he used? :) Or is it a secret of your team? :p
  • Cena%s's Photo
    After head2head.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Nokia that looks fantastic. Uh, tips? I would only see make the water fall bump out a little more. it looks too flat. I know waterfalls are kind of flat but put some rocks in there and make it have a bit of a different direction. Other than that it's beautiful.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

Dude. You and SF shouldn't be posting screens now. Don't let everyone know how good we are!

Who's scared?
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Here is another great detailed buildings out of my new park, it still got no name but that will come ;)
    From the tower you can have a great view over the whole park !!
  • trav%s's Photo
    Very small tower for the size of the structure. Maybe make the top of it bigger?
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Nokia: add some diagonals on the top like did at the bottom, it will look less flat.
    Gijssie: I agree with trav, it's beautiful but the supports are very large for such a small building on top. If you'd make the building a few blocks bigger it will be perfect.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Scotland's Finest, that is just wonderful. I'm scared by your learning curve as well.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Nokia, if ur going with an ice background for the waterfall, turn your water color to the very bright life blue, blends better with the ice to make a more continuous rushing look.

FK
  • funkeymon%s's Photo
    Worth continuing?

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: SCR1.jpg
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    Disclaimer:

Posted Image

Anyway...

Attached Image: SCR1edit.png

Attached Image: SCR2edit.png
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    gijssie: I really like your style. Although I agree that the observation deck should be a bit wider.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I'm still not sure if the coaster colours are beautiful or hideous, but I really like what you've done with the lift hill.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    Better ? ;)
    Posted Image
  • trav%s's Photo
    Even bigger plz.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo

Even bigger plz.

When i make it more bigger it will be out of scale , it's another realistic park ;)
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Nokia, if ur going with an ice background for the waterfall, turn your water color to the very bright life blue, blends better with the ice to make a more continuous rushing look.

OR....don't use the "ice" background for your waterfalls. Ever. When was the last time you looked at a real waterfall and saw that the rock/dirt/algae/whatever behind the falling water was, in any way, shape or form....bright blue?

I know everyone does it...but, the ice background on falls is one of my personal "pet peeves". Layer your falls to give them depth if you must. But, unless the falls are actually flowing off of ice....
  • Brent%s's Photo

Disclaimer:

Posted Image

Anyway...

Attached Image: SCR1edit.png

Attached Image: SCR2edit.png

I love it. The screens, that is.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading