(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Ruben%s's Photo
    DHTSoldier:

1st screen: atmosphere is nice, but its... well, a maze basically. Next to that, maybe use the other decking object. There's one that's elevated slightly, so you can place it right below the path and make it look nice without all the glitches.

2nd screen: That lay-out doesn't look very interesting. Don't like the coastertype anyway since there are so many limitations to the tracks, but even then this looks rather unrealistic. Actually the B&M in the corner looks a lot more interesting.

3rd screen: Looks nice, but have to agree with CoasterCreator on the turn.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    I agree with everything said above, But especially with the 3rd screen, Looking at it first thing i notice is how out of place that coaster looks there or is that just me.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo

there's an edit button.

UPS! :p
  • Louis!%s's Photo

How on earth has this been overlooked???? FANTASTIC
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    holy shit, louis, i know you've been away for a while but jeez, there's only your name on the new post list.
  • A.S.Coasters%s's Photo

Not knowing that the peeps are that stupid

This is why I usually work on a park with it open. :mantis:
  • Cena%s's Photo

How on earth has this been overlooked???? FANTASTIC

Why didn't you draft him!
  • Holger%s's Photo
    Not bad, DHTSoldier :D

1st picture: I just donĀ“t think these hedges are that good to loosen up your place. Maybe some kinds of bed or fountains would be better

2nd picture: The "Wild Mouse" layout seems to be typical (as there are some track limitations that affect creativity). Some additional objects like bushes, wooden boxes or archery equipment would embelish the atmosphere of the coaster.

3rd picture: I have to agree with the previous posts.
  • posix%s's Photo
    SupraSix, I've liked all the screens you recently posted and this last one is no exception. Looking forward to seeing this in game.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Recently started doing a lot of work on the 'Build Your Own Six Flags' scenario. Tell me what you think.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I think you should make a NCSO so if you ever get to a point where you wanna submit this competitively, you can without too much flack. I like what I see, although the path is a little open to the bottom right, maybe add some gardens.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I'm not sure I follow what you are saying. Can you please dumb it down for me? I feel stupid right now...
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    Ok, I wanna know one thing, you probably will say that I'm stupid but here it goes:
    WTF is NCSO??? LOL
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    ^ no custom scenery objects
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    more specifically please, I'm portuguese, LOL
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    It means that you only use teh games scenery pieces and not custom made ones like most people on this side do.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    Thanks, now I understand! :)
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    SuicideCarz, I mean you should make a NCSO bench, so that way you wouldn't have to do a bunch of 8cars functions to get the park submitted, and have a good chance of winning. If you continue this and want to submit it, I feel using a scenario might be it's downfall. I like what you have going here:)
  • Ling%s's Photo
    What do 8cars and NCSO have to do with each other? I'm pretty sure 8cars is pretty heavily used universally.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I just find using a bench more enjoyable and productive then a scenario, so I suggested he make a NCSO bench.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading