Released / Go-Kart ride acccess

• Beejer%s's Photo
    WOW ! I stand corrected! Ge-Ride, you're right, there is no ride entrance or exit on the Go-Karts, and The Bayou's exiting path is gone too! At first when I re-opened the park and saw the entry and exit paths, I thought, WTF is he talking about. It wasn't until I did a "1" and "4" view(underground & no scenery) that I noticed the ride's ticker banner above the cue line entry wasn't there. Looking back now I think know what happened to both rides.

For the Go-Karts, I remember changing the entry pathway because I didn't like the placement of it in relation to where the scenery had been placed after the ride was built. So, I re-built the path backwards from cue-line entry to the ride's entry, as apposed to extending the exiting path from the ride's exit point. I hope that made sense. I was probably so happy to finally get the paths where I wanted them that I simply didn't put the the actual ride's entrance and exit back. Good one!

On "The Bayou", I know exactly what happened. Rising from underground, the exit path originally connected to Steel Mill's exit path just before connecting back to the park. I re-worked that Steel Mill scenery a few times and from different angles never realizing that when I was deleting sections at a time by right-clicking, that I was deleting the pathway below it as well.

Anyway, just in case you really wanted to see the ride with peeps, I fixed both problems you. You can download the fixed zip here.

Beejer
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Wow this multi topic thing is confusing... can we just keep to the one topic? It is however, excellent that you are responding to comments Beejer, I just wish more people would have the courtesy to download your park, view it and post their thoughts.
  • Beejer%s's Photo
    That's what I get for staying up too late. You're right Deanosrs, I should of "replied" instead of doing a new topic. SORRY ! And yes it would be nice if the number of downloads corresponded to the number of comments.