Released / Enchanted Elements 2013 - 2015...

This topic hosts comments for 3 parks(View Parks)
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Hi..here it is.... :)

2013 - General Renovation/Relocation

Posted Image Posted Image

2014 - General Renovation/Relocation

2015 - New Coaster 4D!

Posted Image

Download Here!
    Enjoy!
  • trav%s's Photo
    That 4D is fantastic.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    That looks good. Nice simple archy and the coasters look very good. What's with the stuff in the 4d station though. Isn't that where the guests would be?
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    love this park, been foloowing it for ages and the aditions get better and better
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    I really like it...the 4D is pretty cool...
    The arch is also nice, and the park has a good touch of realism. I really like how are you developing your park. Keep going. :)

Edited by RCFanB&M, 02 July 2006 - 12:41 PM.

• Steve%s's Photo
    Amazing, I don't think I've ever seen a terrain 4D before.

Why don't you start a new park? You can still update it every year. I'm sure it doesn't take long to add a ride or two plus theming every now and then, and doing that for two parks doesn't seem like much. I'd just like to see a new park in the chain. :)
  • MindBender5%s's Photo
    Awesome work my friend.

I too am in love with Camouflage. True to it's name as well... a great job on your part fitting it seemlessly into the previously existing landscape.

Keep it up man! It is definately getting better with every update.
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    I don't know why, but the Vekoma invert was my favorite ride in the park. Really seems like something I could see them building in the future.

You've sure come a long way since Enchanted Towers.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Pretty nice park you got there. I really enjoyed the parks realism and coasters (Except the wooden coaster in the corner). Over all good park and like others said, would like to see more from you.
    -JDP
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Trav - Thanks! :)

OLE - The station is kinda like themeing I guess, lol. Thanks. 8)

RCTMAN - Thanks a lot, I will try my best for next year. ;)

RCFanB&M - You should had seen the architecture when it was in 2005, it was horrible, so I had to do some upgrading. Thanks. :lol:

Steve - Tsk tsk! How could you not know I am working on something new??? :kiss:

Mindbender - I should also thank you for building that awesome terrain, without that I dont think a 4D like that would be there. Thanks! :D

Zburns - I love that coaster too, let's hope they do, although Jubilee Odyssey suck so bad. :lol:

Thanks everyone for the motivation! :bunny:
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Oh well I didn't know you had two accounts! You must show me more when we speak again. :)
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Anyhow, I think you can improve your architectue skills. ;)

Edited by RCFanB&M, 03 July 2006 - 12:01 PM.

• CP Freak Jon%s's Photo
    I've been following this for a while now, and I've loved the park ever since I first set eyes on it. You really know how to keep people entertained with the same park release after release after releast.

Congrats, you win in my book.
  • lucas92%s's Photo

Anyhow, I think you can improve your architectue skills. ;)

View Post

Huh, did you notice that there was no custom scenery (apart of the tent awnings)?

Nice no custom scenery park!
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo

Huh, did you notice that there was no custom scenery (apart of the tent awnings)?

Nice no custom scenery park!

View Post

Yeah, you're right :)
    That's great...
  • Ling%s's Photo
    looks great sfgadv02! looking forward to looking at the paks. I'm excited for the whole 2015 park

Edited by Ling, 07 July 2006 - 10:20 PM.