Released / Guyana Mountain Express

• Turtle%s's Photo
    You've seen a couple of screens of this in the Fiesta, and now it's up for download. The theme is "natural", apparantly... ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guyana Mountain Express

Please tell us what you think, and we hope you enjoy it!

P.S - This was sent in for design consideration, but wasn't considered good enough.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I really enjoyed working with you Turtle. We really need to give it another go.

Too bad Croky said no to this one. :(
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    :0 Cork what the fuck are you on? this was Design worthy EZ, it was like 100x better the Loopys invert, wheres iris? I want him back, your crazy and make me pee my pants.. :'(

This park may not be my type of style but I like what it is, awsome duel, not ez to pull off one that good, the archy was top notch, not many complains tho the landscapeing is a bit bare and I can see people not likeing that, tho it was fine with me.

You guys got Giped 8@
  • Elephant6%s's Photo
    ^giped? I think that's a personal low.

Haven't seen the park yet, but it looks awesome.
  • John%s's Photo
    It was a nice enough design, but there was nothing that truly stuck out as memorable, which is why I would suspect it wasn't chosen as a NE Design. But, I didn't think it was necessary to say that it wasn't "good enough" for design, because in reality I doubt that was the reason behind it being declined.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Well, I might have considered it, but it seems that my choice of Vermillion wasn't as well received as I expected. It's a very nice park, and the coasters themselves are really nice, but the theming is sort of bland compared to Turtle's and Steve's best, and I think it could have used a lot more intricacies.

Kumba, you're just bitter about my choices about things. :p
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    I've been eagerly anticipating the arrival of this design. Quite surprised it didn't make it as an nedesign.

Truly magnificent work here though. Lovely landscaping.

I think the natural theme really has to "grow" on you. You really have to admire the little details in the landscaping.

The duelers were awesome!! Killer beginning.

I'm counting on an encore callabo by both of you again. Maybe a park? :)
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Corkscrewed. come online. we need to talk. i'm serious. *).
  • posix%s's Photo
    lol, vermilion was chosen over this?!
    ridiculous.

why not make both of them win anyway?
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I have to agree, IMO, that this was certainly design-worthy, however I think I see what Corky's stance on it was. I believe he's saying that it was not made a design because it was a duo effort by two really good parkmakers, and was not up to their full potential. Just a guess, but I dunno. I agree with posix, it shoulda been released with Vermillion as a design, but its an awesome piece of work either way. Congrats guys.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Any more comments? A released piece of work gets 9 comments these days?

And could this please get pinned?

I think it was one of my best coasters to date, and there are some nice little details here and there...

I really enjoyed working with Steve, it'll definitely happen again! ;)
  • chapelz%s's Photo

Maybe a park? :)

Maybe....
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    Now this is where paths as roofs works well in RCT. It looks absolutely beautiful from the screens, and I can't wait to see it in game. Too bad it wasn't picked as a design.