Pro Tour 3 / The PT3 Benches

• Ride6%s's Photo
    ^LMAO

So true... I can't believe I didn't catch that.

Ride6
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Wow I honestly did not know we had this much time. As soon as school gets started again and I will be a senior, I think i can really get this done in a well amout of time.
    -JDP
  • Ling%s's Photo

*starts winhack
    *starts rct2 codex trainer
    *starts 8cars trainer 1.33
    *starts own trainer

ZOMG where can I get all of those??! (Winhack link in your signature is currently down)
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Finally.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Splash-0's right. I cannot build a park w/o that object.

Edited by Geoff, 11 July 2007 - 11:20 PM.

• Kumba%s's Photo

Magnus knows math. Kumba doesn't.

If total size is 800x600, that would equal 16 screens that are 200x150 or four screens that are 400x300, and so forth. :lol:

Ok that was to confusing... new screen rule - You may only post one PT3 screen in the designated screen topic. The screen must be zoomed in all the way. You may post one extra "Bonus PT3 Screen" only at Fiesta's held during the PT3 Building period. They must also be zoomed in all the way.

So if anyone is fast enough they could post one today and then another after this fiesta.

Also, Splash-0 and Geoff, I did plan on adding that object, but could not find it on my object list so went without it. You guys should still manage tho.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    I could post one today... easily. But I'm too embarrassed :p
  • eman%s's Photo
    Why such a strict limit on screens?? The screens can have no possible negative impact except maybe on the person posting them, and it gives us all something to look at and enjoy as the building proceeds. I think if there is a limit, it should be much looser, perhaps a cap of 4 or 5 screens or so, since over the time it takes a few screens for someone who wants to show parts of their park would be just right, not to mention that the screens could pique interest and lead to more entries, or at least more excitement over the results.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Sorry but it's staying that way. In the past iris would allow no screens for most contest, infact this might be the most screens ever permitted in an NE contest.

The reason is so people will be more surprised by the entires, it's kinda like the way you have armed guards sitting in front of Harry Potter books atm :lol:
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    ^ Completely agree. Also, if you know no-one else is going to see your entry for months, you're more likely to be building for yourself which most people find comes out better and faster
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Do I have to dimport, or can I just bring it back into the scenario editor and change the objects from bench to bench?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Dimport, that way you will know it's an exact switch.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo

Deadline for entires is: November 12th 2007 at 11:59 PST. There will be no extensions for any reason. The top 3 entries will be released on Christmas day 2007.

So, if the top 3 will be released on Christmas, when will the other 20-some entries be released?
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    So I just started my park and I already have a problem lol...

Look http://i82.photobuck...CFanBM/SCR2.jpg

This tiny thing showed up when I opened the park again after I had saved the game (not the first time I saved the game), and the game doesn't let me lowering it! Any suggestinon?
  • Milo%s's Photo
    common glitch

cap land at max height function in 8cars should clear it up

click on the function and go back to the game, then you can lower the land
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    use 8 cars, landscape, cap land at max height. That should lower it to a point that you can use the land tool in game and lower it the rest of the way.

Hope it helps

Edit - What OLE said :)
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    It had never happened to me heh...ok thanks guys. And I guess that the solution wasn't a very hard thing to think of lol

Edited by RCFanB&M, 12 July 2007 - 10:37 PM.

• lucas92%s's Photo
    How did you just have it? Do you know?
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    I think it comes when you zero clearances a lot, but I'm not sure. I get them all the time.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

So, if the top 3 will be released on Christmas, when will the other 20-some entries be released?

In the 20 or so days preceding mine.

Ride6

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading