Pro Tour 3 / PT3 entries

• Levis%s's Photo
    you only forget to say that they need to select the "ride track" for which thing to raise/lower
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    I'll go in the maybe section, I suppose. I really want to get a park in, but I'm having trouble focusing my ideas into something coherent that would have a chance at doing well. I've already lost a week being in Mexico and will lose another week this Friday when I go to 4 parks in Pennsylvania. I really want to get an entry in and can say that if I don't finish it in time, it'll get finished later. It's all a matter of time for me.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

I'll go in the maybe section, I suppose. I really want to get a park in, but I'm having trouble focusing my ideas into something coherent that would have a chance at doing well. I've already lost a week being in Mexico and will lose another week this Friday when I go to 4 parks in Pennsylvania. I really want to get an entry in and can say that if I don't finish it in time, it'll get finished later. It's all a matter of time for me.

Kennywood, Knobels, Dorney and Hershey I hope?

But I do hope you're not seriously basing your will to enter on your chances of "doing well".

Anyway I've missed some time and am certainly going to miss out on at least a couple weeks worth of build time with orientation, Lollapalooza, Cedar Point, and college move in all looming.

Ride6
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    Count me out of this one guys, i'm gunna concentrate on my solo effort.
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    ^^ All but Kennywood for now. (And Kings Dominion on the way home.. so I suppose only 3 are in PA..) Knoebels will be the only new park for me... still need to get to Kennywood one of these days.

And no, I'm not making my decision to enter based on how I think I might do. What I'm saying is that I haven't started yet since I don't have any concrete park plans developed. I don't want to send something in that's going to be lackluster or not to the quality I think I can attain. So that's why I haven't started yet. I'm still in planning right now.
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    Ride6, you are now in the maybe-section.

RCTFAN, you are now in the section of people that Won´t enter :'(

Metro: as I see you are interested in the bench-thing.....can I add you to another category than ´the ones we have not from yet´?

Everyone: just tell in here if your status has to be changed (thanks!)

Emergo
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Yeah you can put me in unsure if you want, hehe. Not that this makes any progress, but I am around, and there is a chance I will find the inspiration and time to make a park
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Ride6, you are now in the maybe-section.

Emergo

Am not! I'm entering dammit! I'm putting in the time now so that I'll have enough momentum to overcome those speed bumps in construction.

Believe me it will be finished.

Ride6
  • Emergo%s's Photo

Am not! I'm entering dammit! I'm putting in the time now so that I'll have enough momentum to overcome those speed bumps in construction.

Believe me it will be finished.

Ride6

Oops, sorry Ride6: you never where out of the entering-list...(I meant that CP6 now is in the maybe-section!......all those´´....6-es...`` :lol: ) And yes, I believe you!

Emergo
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ahahaha!

Honest mistake then.

:)

Ride6
  • Jazz%s's Photo

jazz: this "list" is made up from what people answer in here and from what they said in some other topics. Anyone who thinks is in the wrong section (now or later), just tell me in what section you ought to be.

I'm quite aware of the purpose of this list Emergo, but your response is of no relevance to my original post. I was originally curious as to why you put me in the definitive list of the PT3, which I never even confirmed of. Infact, before my previous post in this thread, I haven't made any other posts in all of the other PT3 topics, including this thread regarding whether or not I would participate in this contest.

Thus I'm now allowing you to place me in the correct list, which would be the "maybe" section.

Edited by Jazz, 25 July 2007 - 02:19 PM.

• deanosrs%s's Photo
    ^ you really are a tit aren't you. There were a thousand ways to say what you just said in a much nicer way when someone is trying to contribute something to the community, but happens to have made a small error.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    :lol:

SF
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Well said Deano. Not to mention Jazz, English is not Emergo's native tongue, so any indication that you might be entering could easily be interpreted as that you are entering.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

I'm quite aware of the purpose of this list Emergo, but your response is of no relevance to my original post. I was originally curious as to why you put me in the definitive list of the PT3, which I never even confirmed of. Infact, before my previous post in this thread, I haven't made any other posts in all of the other PT3 topics, including this thread regarding whether or not I would participate in this contest.

Thus I'm now allowing you to place me in the correct list, which would be the "maybe" section.

You are now, officially, nominated for NE Asshole of the year.

Congratulations.

Ride6
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    :party:
  • Milo%s's Photo

Haha... what a choice of words... 'allow'.... gee, you're so kind letting her put you on that list like that... :rolleyes:
  • FullMetal%s's Photo

You are now, officially, nominated for NE Asshole of the year.

Congratulations.

Ride6

Can I be nominated for NE Pain in the Ass of the year? Don't deny it, I know what you're all thinking!
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Why are you trying so hard to be the guy everyone hates? You're achieving your "goal" in the completely wrong way.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    ^I'm not trying, it just happens, and I'm just going along with it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading