General Chat / What other games do you play?

• Lloyd%s's Photo
    Midnight Club 2 sucked. You went up to like 1,000,000mph when injecting nos, i couldn't tell where i was.

Then again, i was about 9 when i played it.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Yeh exactly, I was alot younger when I played it and remembered enjoying it so I thought I'd get it back to see what it was like. I played test drive 4 for about 2 hours last night, 5 tracks, 9 cars and thats it! But lots of fun for some reason, pixelated heaven!
  • Blitz%s's Photo

I play head games with the human prey that I hunt thru the city.

...since when did I have competition?

games:

guilty gear xx: accent core
    heavenly sword
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    At the moment I'm constantly switching between Burnout Paradise and Assassin's Creed.

But I'm favoring Assassin's Creed.
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Let's see:

-Sam & Max SE2 EP3: Night of the Raving dead (just finished it yesterday)
    -Sam & Max Hit The Road (just started it, old DOS classic)
    -Pinball Fantasies (one of the best games ever. The graphics aren't even bad for an ancient DOS game)
    -Monkey Island 3 & 4 (just finished 3, started 4)
    Yeah I'm a bit on the adventure games the last week

Further
    -Gears Of War (need to pick it up again. I don't think it lived up to it's hype tbh, but I need get through the game further as it's not bad or anything. PC btw)
    -Ratchet & Clank: Tools Of Destruction (very good game, a must have for any PS3 owner)
    -Crysis (lying around quite a while now. Still need to make some serious progress)
    -Call Of Duty 4 (finished it)
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    oh geezzzz....
    Sim CopterSimCopter, and that's pretty much it I guess.....

Edited by RCTMASTA, 24 June 2008 - 06:11 PM.

• RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    darn typos....

Edited by RCTMASTA, 24 June 2008 - 06:11 PM.

• Marshy%s's Photo
    I've been playing only one game for the last 6 months, Trackmania. Its an online racing game where you join servers (time attack, laps, stunt, rounds mode etc) and race against thousands of people. You can build your own tracks and design your own car to race with, and you can submit your track design to the boss of the server and you could have people from all over the world racing on it.

Its quite a simple game, but its so amazing because of there's never a limit to the different races, tracks and people you race against/on.

I'm on every night, chatting to the fellow races on vent, its brilliant.
  • DelLagos%s's Photo
    - Bioshock (finished!)
    - Call of Duty 4 (finished + multiplayer lv. 55)
    - Crysis (finished!)
    - Battlefield 2 (Captain with 106370 Points)
    - Devil May Cry 4
    - Panzers: Phase One
    - Grand Theft Auto 4 (I donĀ“t like it that much!)

The rest are mini-games or games which were released many years ago... :D
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    donkey kong country 2
    dong kong 64
    mario 2 i think.
    GH3

oh i play pac man on my cell.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    -bioshock (not very far)
    -mass effect (finished, but i would like to return to it to get other medals)
    -crysis (not very far)
    -1.6 and source (the occasional play with old friends that still play competitively)
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    currently:

-World of Warcraft, my cousin tricked me into it, lol (it's okay though if you forget that burning hole in your wallet it creates...). Found out the hard way that if you want to get your first month of playing you need a creditcard which I don't have and my parents refuse to use their's online even if it doesn't require paying. Which leaves that your payment method becomes a gamecard which you have to f****** buy to be able to actually use the first month, leaving me with three months of which I can't even use 3 week because of my vacation. The most aggrevating about it is that AFTER you have you have your account you can use payment methods I DO HAVE...
    -Crysis, about halfway now (made it more playable turning down the res one notch, which I usually refuse to do, but you really need atleast medium to get some graphics quality, sigh...)
    -Pokemon (all old ones), just for the nostalgia though
    -Ratchet: Deadlocked, on exterminator mode which is pure hell as soon as the more annoying enemies kick in (lasers, executioners, etc)
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    Incredibots! :nod: (copy into browser: http://www.maxgames....credibots.html)
    Wii Fit
    Wii Sports
    Wii Play
    Mario Kart Wii
    (Seriously, try Incredibots. If you like sandboxes, this is definitely the game for you. online only.)
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    If you have half-life 2, there is a mod, called Garry's Mod, that is essentially a sandbox, where you can use the NPCs, objects and even vehicles from Half-Life 2! Note: This does not turn half-life 2 into a sandbox, it's an independent program (Except it requires that hl2 be installed.)
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    I don't really play games that much, but I always enjoy old school games more than modern ones. Here are some of my favorites.
    -Tetris
    -Mario Kart (64 and Double Dash)
    -Zelda (Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask)
    -Super Smash Bros
    -Star Wars Rogue Squadron
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Wii bowling 2386 point oh yeah, SSBB, MKW GH3 TTFAF expert

Travian mostly:

http://travian.com/

I like games :/

Edited by Goliath123, 26 April 2009 - 04:54 AM.

• Casimir%s's Photo
    "Guitar Hero 3" (Wii)
    "Zelda" (Every Platform)
    I started "Secret of Mana" (SNES) again yesterday. I alwas loved it and always will. Just a fascinating game
    "Fallout 3" (PC)
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Right now, I play Warcraft3, CS1.6 and Defcon in School :p and Company of Heroes via Internet with my brother.

And I play adventure games with my girlfriend (such as secret files tunguska)... It's fun to puzzle together.
    And on the PS2, I still mostly play Guitar Hero 3 and God of War 2.

"MFG"
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    anything on nes
    donkey kong country 1&2 for supernes
    sims unleashed :)
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    PC: Empire: Total War, N
    PS3: Grand Theft Auto IV, Rock Band 2

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading