General Chat / What other games do you play?

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    Resident evil 4, XIII.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    CS 1.6
    Half-Life 2
    Virtua Tennis 3
    NFS: Undercover
    FL Studio (not a game, but whatever)

every PS2 and PS3 games, when i find time for them .
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    Kissing Tag
    Red Light, Green Light
    & Stuck in the Mud

With the occasional game of Red Rover...
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    hhahaha!
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Todd: As a part-time camp counselor, I totally agree. Well, red rover, red light green light, and black magic, Mr. Fox, and Jailbreak as well! ;)

As far as video games go, predominantly RCT2, with a little RCT3, and I'm trying to get back into LL. I also play the Sims and SimCity 4.
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    Never heard of Jailbreak, black magic or Mr. Fox.

Clue me in.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Jailbreak is a volleyball game where there's two teams on either side of the net. One person on one team calls out the name of a person on the other team and throws the ball over the net. If the ball is caught, the person who throws it is out, or "in jail." If the ball is dropped or isn't caught, the person called is in jail. If someone on a team yells "Jailbreak' and throws the ball, and the ball isn't caught, everyone on their team is back in the game. You win by gettign everyone on the other team out.

Black Magic is a guessing game that completely fools the kids. One "grown-uop" goes away while the other helps the kids pick an object. When the first adult comes back, the two adults tell the kids that they can read eachothers' minds. The second adult starts naming objects according to their color, trying to get the first one to guess. They will name a black object at some point. Right after they name the black object, they name the chosen one. The second adult, clued in by the mention of the first object, "reads their mind" and guesses the correct object, fooling the kids. ;)

Mr. Fox is basically Red Light Green Light, except that the kids yell "Mr. Fox, Mr. Fox, What time is it?" and the fox says a certain time, also the number of steps needed to be taken by each child towards the fox. When the kids are close enough, the fox answers the question as dinner time, and all the children run back to the starting point away from the fox, who is trying to tag the. Whoever is tagged is the fox.

Sorry for the length btw. :D
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    PC: addictinggames.com
    PS3: American Idol Encore: Karaoke Revolution (or w/e it's called), NCAA Football 09, Buzz Trivia (or something like that)
    Xbox: Project Gotham, Halo, NCAA Football '08, NCAA MArch Madness '05, Test Drive
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    Jailbreak sounds like fun!

Thanks for the run-down Robbie. :mantis:
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    PC: SimCity 4

360: Rock Band 2, Call of Duty 4, and occasionally others depending on my mood.

-ACE
  • Topthrillcoasta%s's Photo
    theres only one other game i play which is The sim 2 ill be buying 3 when it comes out
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Yeah, I play Sims 2 and SimCity 4 when I'm not RCTing it up.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    I don't play other games on the pc.

I do play Monopoly and Risk with my family sometimes :)
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Battlefield: Bad Company
    James Bond: Quantum of Solace
    Pure
    Mirror's Edge

EDIT: Thanks Stanman. :)

Edited by Turbin3, 24 May 2009 - 08:37 AM.

• Stanman%s's Photo
    Mostly Guitar Hero (Drums), Forza Motorsport 2, CoD, ...

^BTW...I think it´s James Bond: Quantum of Solace
  • Sey%s's Photo
    Sometimes I play America's Army and Crysis with some friends. :) (Still those games scare me)

Others:
    Gothic 3, Trackmania, Anno 1602, Sims 2,... and not much more what should be mentioned.

Browsergames:
    ^Jamlegend
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Fucking Stalker. If you guys don't play it just kill yourselves right now.
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    Here's My list:
    SimCity 4 Deluxe/SimMars (Mod for SC4)
    NoLimits 1.55
    IncrediBots ( http://www.incredibots.com/ )
    Powder Game (dan-ball.jp)
    Stick Ranger (also dan-ball)
  • ahank%s's Photo
    There's other games other than RCT? :tongue:

I also play NoLimits and Sims 3.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    I indiegame. Indie music and films weren't pretentious enough for me so I decided to take it up a notch.

http://tigsource.com/

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading