Micro Madness / Micro Madness Writeups

• FullMetal%s's Photo
    Stop talking and start writing, you're falling behind. :p
  • Emergo%s's Photo

Stop talking and start writing, you're falling behind. :p

^ Why do you want him to start writing??

Is that only so because you cannot wait to get yourself mentioned, or is it because you value what he is doing....???

In the first case: just have some patience.
    In the second case: don't hurry up others for things you could not do yourself, and express what you value in it please....

Emergo :biggrin:
  • riven3d%s's Photo
    with all the matchups gonna be posted tonite and tomorrow OLE is gonna find himself behind for days.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    No, I'm not impatient to hear my name mentioned. If that was the case, I would've written something myself (although it would probably have my name plastered all over it). These write-ups really add to the competition, like Ride6 said. It's like reading a post-game review. Interesting and informative at the same time.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    well you're just goint to have to wait... the matches are fucking pouring in and I'm at a basketball game =P
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    Your posting when you should be watching basketball? WTF?
  • Milo%s's Photo
    we're getting killed lol
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    lol Then just come home and get writing. Let's hope you don't have much homework this week cuz you are going to be loaded down w/ all these surprises. :p
  • Milo%s's Photo
    lol this went from something fun to do to quite a fucking chore

I've got a couple more done but i'll release a bunch together... trying to get done as soon as I can but I'm pretty busy atm
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Tell you what, next round you only need to do half as many, ok? :p

Also when we get a page up for this I do intend to have your reviews on it somewhere :)
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Yeah OLE, I was just messing with ya, you don't need to rush or anything dude. Its great to see these, but if you don't want to do them it won't ruin the whole contest or anything... :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Will you be doing write ups for the forfeited matches???

Could help drum up some interest in them as there is hardly any right now.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    um never said I wasn't doing these Gwazi, just saying it will take longer...

i obviously was going to do writeups for the forfeit victims :p but was planning to do them last... that could change though

Oh and if somebody wants to do a writeup on my entry that would be very nice.... Ride6?
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    I know, but I was just saying that if you didn't to do them that you didn't have to feel obligated to.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    you have to catch up again :p
  • Milo%s's Photo
    I am... slowly
  • Milo%s's Photo
    yep... Merry Christmas with 11 new writeups and more on the way... a few are a bit rushed so i may go back and revise but for now im just trying to put Round 1 behind me

enjoy
  • Milo%s's Photo
    almost finished with all Round 1 writeups except my own entry (still looking for somebody to do one)

just fyi, pretty soon each writeup will be added to the match topic in the results forum but please feel free to add comments here until then
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    Am still busy and trying to catch up with all the ones you added.

So far they again seem really great and fine work to me, pinning it down to essentials without forgetting details in the parks and surprises -from parks as well as from judgings - in the match-ups.
    You for sure do have a good eye to so many aspects and know how to write about it without getting boring at all.

Love these reviews/ write-ups, imo they really add a lot to the whole contest!

Thank you a lot and wishing you (please...) courage/time to go on with these.

Emergo :biggrin:
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Thanks for the comment.

I'm done moving all the ones there to their topics but I think for the rest of the Round 1 writeups I will post them here and in their topics since they're kinda outdated now. Then when I start on Round 2 they will only be on the topics.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading