Micro Madness / Micro Madness Writeups

• Milo%s's Photo
    updated with 4 more writeups... almost done with round 1 now
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Awesome, thanks for doing these reviews-- it's great to get a detailed perspective on the stuff and an entertaining read on the whole. This is certainly a huge undertaking and it's good to see you're sticking with it so far. Nice job.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    thanks

I am falling behind a bit but I could have been done with round 1 now... I took a bit of a break figuring I could add Round 2 writeups in the period between round 2 and round 3

after im done with all of round 1 i doubt I'll post any more on this topic... maybe just like a checklist and then people can go to the topics as i finish them
  • Milo%s's Photo
    no these aren't dead.... just delayed

I've finally finished round 1 and also have 4 round 2 writeups done... all the round 1 writeups are posted and the names of the round 2 matches done (the first four) are on the topic as well... their only posted in their match topics for now tho

sorry about the long wait... I've been busy with school and have been too burnt out to do these... hopefully I can finally get caught up now though
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Thanks OLE for doing these!
    They're surely a joy to read!

Great work!

"MFG"
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    lost cause? there's no writeup in my round 2 thread >_<.

i'd be interested in reading these, still. Atleast make some for the final matchups of the contest :).
  • Milo%s's Photo
    no... i just haven't really felt like doing them... I really should have done them this past weekend when I had the chance but I had a rare rct building streak that got in the way. School also gets in the way, not time wise but just in burning me out on writing.

I will do more though, they'll just probably be late... but you can be sure I'll do one for every match even if it takes me to summer :lol:

I'm also thinking of doing some other writing projects for the site, such as a walkthrough and writeups for the List if that ever keeps getting updated... but seeing how these are going we'll just have to see
  • Levis%s's Photo
    I prefer you doing rct things :p but this isn't bad also :p .
  • Milo%s's Photo
    ^they don't really get in the way of eachother... I build when I don't write and write when I don't build. Just about everything I do is in bursts.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading