News / NextElement Challenge

• JBruckner%s's Photo
    All I know is that Im going to get second, Fatha is going to get first of course, and well, Cork you can have thrid, weve talked about this. Oh and BTW, my entrys done.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    I quit, not that I even started. I just dont have time and dont like RCT2. I tried to accept it, I just can't.
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    whats with people not liking it. PLay around with it. Who cares if your park sucks. theirs maybe 5 parks to judge it against!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

All I know is that Im going to get second, Fatha is going to get first of course, and well, Cork you can have thrid, weve talked about this. Oh and BTW, my entrys done.

uve talked about this? with who? uve seen my entry? natelox´s entry? Phantom´s entry? Coaster Ed´s entry? butterfingers entry? i think its HIGHLY unlikely u "know" that ur going to make second, and just as unlikely u know fatha´ will get 1st .. and "cork u can have 3rd"? is this some kind of friendly politics between u three? man THAT was an annoying post.. next NE awards there should be a most annoying post award and this ll get my vote. tho im not too fond of my entry, and dont think itll win coz i havent put enough time in its architecture, the pure idea that u know who the top three will be, and u posting it using the word "know" with that idea.. :@ :| ..
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    You know WME he was just joking around. Not that I haven't overreacted to sarcasm myself, but I'm sure in this instance Glitchwolf didn't mean any disrespect. The coasters will decide the winner. (which means I better submit a coaster sometime soon huh ??? )
  • Phantom%s's Photo
    Hmmm....I think that you should release the results or something now,....seems like everyone is done or whatever, since no one has posted in a while.

:bandit:
  • iris%s's Photo
    Um...
    Definitely not.
    I've gotten about 5 entries.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Mine will be in soon if I can think of an idea :)
  • cg?%s's Photo
    I already have an idea... look at my avatar... and if you don't know anything about where my avatar came from... find out something... or else my theme will forever remain a secret.

Not that I'll actually go through and build it. But, you know, I just might...
  • RRP%s's Photo
    i have 2 to finish and i will finsh them just set me a reasonable deadline cos i got a few things on my plate at the moment,masters isle etc etc
  • Phantom%s's Photo
    ok....i thought most of the ppl would have been sent theirs in, I didnt know..........DONT YELL AT ME :D

Huwwy up guys I wanna see how bad I did! :|''''
  • natelox%s's Photo
    may i ask that the people on the judging commitiee be non-biast to custom scenary? I don't want CG giving me a 1/5 cause it has custom scenary.
  • cg?%s's Photo

I don't want CG giving me a 1/5 cause it has custom scenary.

I won't. But I can say that I won't nessecarily enjoy it. But I judge parks on craft, not personal irks.

At least, officially I don't. Meaning, that even if I don't like it, it won't do much to affect your score. Although, if I do enter this time, I doubt Iris would even ask me!

After all, if that were the case, I'd recieve 5 (or whatever the highest possible score might be) and everyone else would get 0.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I do have something on the go....some of the custom scenery is taking a little longer than I had hoped...I'll get it in tho.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    I've got one in the works...who knows when it will be complete, but hey, there's no deadline...

Kai :et:
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    irsi says @me bouts months.. couple dayz go.. yes.
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    Im definately in, when is it due?
  • iris%s's Photo
    It will most likely due towards the end of the first week in March.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Argh I better come up with an idea and since I'm in new york for a week I will need to work/think fast.
  • JiMeMo%s's Photo
    I finally got my RCT2 to work, so I guess i'll enter.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading