News / NextElement Challenge

• Phantom%s's Photo
    lol, i just got Yahoo mail, and....um...heh...heh...dunno how to send mail lol....
  • Drew%s's Photo
    My coaster's layout is complete and will probably be the only of its kind in the contest (prays)...

When I am done theming it, I will send it and then make another for ya! :bandit: :D
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    im entering.
  • Foltzanator%s's Photo
    Well my layout is done and the station is done, now my favorite part is thinking up a name, argghhh,

goes and grabs an encylopedia, maybe something in here...........
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Wow. Mine will take forever. I've all ready spent nearly 15 hours on it and I'm not even half done!
  • Phantom%s's Photo
    When is the date at which the winner and coasters will be released? Im eager to see all the coaster entries.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

My coaster's layout is complete and will probably be the only of its kind in the contest (prays)...

When I am done theming it, I will send it and then make another for ya! :bandit:  :D

Sorry, I think someone's already making a 4-D. :D :p

J/K

Looks like we have some real interest. May the best person win.
    (That would be me.)
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Cork.....
    Lets be serious. We all know im the best. Read my sig biatch!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    one 4D coming up :devil:
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I sent mine in this morning. I have two more coming up. (4D and Wooden :) )
  • Foltzanator%s's Photo
    Geez, I have one and havent even finished it yet.....
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Fatha, your sig looks like shit.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    to add to what corkscrewed said, i'd like to test you (fatha)
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Since I've lost all my RCT2 and RCT and all my computer info overall, I guess this can be the thing to just kinda keep me playing a bit. I started something for this yesterday that's looking new for me (as in I haven't done this yet). I'll probably give 2 entries, 3 if I get really bored.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo

WDE looks like shit!
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo

WDE looks like shit!

As does BGSS!!!

Would it be against the rules if I included another ride in the scheme of my coaster? It is sort of a rather important themeing feature to the coaster..........

And duelers are allowed, right? Just making sure.......
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    UCSR looks like a Donkey's ass, and Anaconda was "wrapped" in mediocrity. Ok my jokes suck, but you do to Butterfinger! Ill bite you in half, I dont play with my candy I eat it sucka! Cork, your screwed, get it, Cork "screwed." Yes. Biatches Im best mothafuckas!
  • natelox%s's Photo
    wow, mr. big ego....did u get see my post...i'd like to test you (your sig).
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    I was just jokin! Jeebus.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Yeah, well, I'm the best, but my computer sucks, so if I send something in you all should be scared.

But uh, I'll be sure to 'wreck' you 'muthafuckas' if I do enter.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading