News / NextElement Challenge

• bokti%s's Photo
    WOOOOOOO IT'S JIMEMO!

I thought that you died of cancer, or something.

But seriously. You really should post more, though. I don't even have RCT2, nor do I care about some stupid fucking coaster contest(yes, yes, because I don't win) but I saw that you posted and came running.

Superb post, Jim. Superb. Now go read the topics in the Basic Chat and the Games and Polls place, where I go to most often.

I love you.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    I'm finally done with mine! Lol, this coaster took me about as long to make as it takes me to make a full scale RCT1 park.

Now for the hard part, a name..................... hmmm.................
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Sent.

It sucks.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Can i enter a park i advertised in the advertising pages a while back ?
    it was Toon Town and i had never released the park cos i was still working on it

is that okay or ?

its an extra entry ;)
  • Phantom%s's Photo
    arg i know im not gonna win...... :yup:
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Hehehe, Ive got mine. Ill send it to you over AIM
  • RRP%s's Photo
    well mine are progressing well, along with all my other crap.
    And posibly the best thing about this contest for me is the deadline!
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    wahoo iris sed i can enter my toontown :)
    cheers iris
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Deadline still this week?

Or is it next?

Or the one after that?

Curiosity killed the cat, not the Kai.

Kai :et:
  • iris%s's Photo
    Deadline is March 31st.
  • Coasterking2k%s's Photo

Deadline is March 31st.

Can n00bs enter?
    LOL, it will have to be the most rushed thing ever, but i'm gonna try.

I've been practising and lurking in the shadows *mwahahaha*
    But seriously i don't care if i come last i just love building parks, now all go download Natterjack :D :D ;)
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    That's the right attitude. And yeah, of course you can enter. I'm happy to read that the deadline is pushed back because this means I'll actually have some time to work on something.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Thanks for the clarification Iris, and the extension...

Kai :et:
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    I"m entering. My coaster is going to pwn some ass. :lol:
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I do not know what to send in- my awesome 4d, or my very nicely themed floorless... Whatever one i dont send it will be sent in for NE Designs though...

hmmm...
  • Coasterking2k%s's Photo
    Mine's a boring old B&M sitdown, but it's the theming that matters to me. And so far it's looking very nice indeed. :yup:
  • Brent%s's Photo
    So yeah, deadline's a week from today. This has been a long contest, lol.

Speaking of contests, will the old Contest pages be up anytime in the future? I'd like to re-download some lost entries.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Um yeah, March 31 First has arrived. Iris BTW you arnt going to get any entrys if you dont advertise it ya know? And there should be a award for winning, IE a "one day trip" to a park in construction in the RCT community, in other words a lucky person if not a parkmaker will get to see a cool park. I dunno just trying to help. LOL Maybe if there arnt enough entry I might get me coaster put up. :D
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Damn I'm so pissed off that I never had time to do a coaster and I had to defend my title aswell :).

Maybe if the deadline is not soon (highly unlikely tho) I might be able to do a coaster.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    The deadline was March 31st. I think that Iris should still put up the good entrys that come in. The NEgt would love to do the logos.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading