Posted Image

Disneyland Hotel & Fantasia Gardens- 95%
    Gardening.
    Main Street, U.S.A.- 95%
    Hub/Town Square improvements.
    Adventureland- 15%
    Enchanted Tiki Room, Festival of the Lion King, Explorer's Club
    New Orleans Square- 75%
    Completion of move, new Haunted Mansion, French Market, and Fantasmic! viewing area.
    Frontierland- 90%
    Big Thunder Mountain Railroad move/redesign, Tom Sawyer Island, Diamond Horseshoe.
    Fantasyland- 60%
    New Peter Pan's Flight, Mad Tea Party, new Dumbo area, redesigned Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall.
    Liberty Square- 50%
    Hall of Presidents, Legend of Sleepy Hollow, and Columbia Harbour House.
    Discoveryland- 0%
    Initial planning stages; The Rocketteer, Submarine Voyage, Videopolis Theater.
    Tomorrowland- 90%
    Land relocation, new Space Mountain exterior, conversion of Rocket Rods to TTA.

*Note, the items listed under each land are projects left to be done, NOT completed.

Posted Image
    The Disneyland Hotel at the park's entrance.

Posted Image
    A few Main Street, U.S.A. facades.

Posted Image
    Aloha Isle, serving Dole Whip in Adventureland.

Posted Image
    Pirates of the Caribbean entrance in New Orleans Square.

Posted Image
    Slue Foot Sue's and The River Belle Terrace on the Frontierland/New Orleans Square border.

Posted Image
    The new Pinocchio's Daring Journey facade in Fantasyland.

Posted Image
    New facade for Snow White's Scary Adventure.

Posted Image
    Sleeping Beauty Castle

Posted Image
    Looking down the Avenue of Planets in Tomorrowland.
  • wed10%s's Photo
    WOW your other park was always the one that I look at when i need inspiration. But this is going to be an amazing park. I'm glad your taking out the Shadowlands. It was the only thing that I didn't really like about your old park. Especially since you will do New orleans Square so well.
  • nin%s's Photo
    My new favorite park in the works.
    I've never enjoyed your style much, but this is amazing. Will Discoveryland be getting a facelift?
  • Highball%s's Photo

Will Discoveryland be getting a facelift?

discoveryland became tomorrowland in my second version. so it already got its facelift.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Oh, my God. Just when I thought a park couldn't get any better, it does. It's looking incredible, Scott. That Adventureland facade is nearly identical to the real one (that's usually where Aladdin and the Genie are, right?), so well done there. And New Orleans Square is top notch. Are you going to relocate Pirates there? Oh, and throw in a Mint Julep shop for me! ;)
  • ivo%s's Photo
    That last screen is awesome. Best thing i have seen from you.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I like the second screen (except for the big trees).
    That's a progression!
  • Highball%s's Photo

Oh, my God. Just when I thought a park couldn't get any better, it does. It's looking incredible, Scott. That Adventureland facade is nearly identical to the real one (that's usually where Aladdin and the Genie are, right?), so well done there. And New Orleans Square is top notch. Are you going to relocate Pirates there? Oh, and throw in a Mint Julep shop for me! ;)

thanks, steve. the facade is actually the old adventureland veranda from the magic kingdom. i know jack sparrow has meet and greets there, and i think ive seen aladdin and jasmine under the gazebo, but im not 100% sure. pirates will not be relocated to new orleans square, but the haunted mansion will be.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    Yup, it's awesome.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    this made up the disapointment from kumba's topic.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    did you remove some screens? cause i swear there were like four or five before.

either way, it's gorgeous. can't wait for it.
  • Highball%s's Photo

did you remove some screens? cause i swear there were like four or five before.

there were four. i took the one with the entry booths down because it really wasnt much to look at.
  • nin%s's Photo
    but as a big fan of ticket booths i liked it. :p
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    Holy crap, I'm lovin' the second screen. The detail is just amazing! The first screen is okay, but I think that the pink clashes with the feel.

I feel sort of embarassed asking this, but is there a place I can download the original, or PM me about getting a copy? I think it would be interesting to compare the old and the new.

But again, fantastic work. It looks like this is going to trump Disney Sea by a long shot.

Edited by Xin, 18 August 2008 - 07:39 PM.

• nin%s's Photo

Holy crap, I'm lovin' the second screen. The detail is just amazing! The second screen is okay, but I think that the pink clashes with the feel.

Read before you post, please.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    ^:lol: Fixed.
  • gibbsies%s's Photo
    hey could somebody tell me where to get version 2
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    http://www.nedesigns...isneyland-park/ Not sure where you'd find v1. Hopefully it'll be included on the parkmaker page.

Anyways, I'm slightly disappointed that you're getting rid of Shadowlands, as I like to see original interpretations of unbuilt themes. But we've seen it by you in two incarnations thus far, and it is a somewhat strange section for a Disney park, so that's understandable. I'm looking forward to seeing your New Orleans Square.
  • Highball%s's Photo

Holy crap, I'm lovin' the second screen. The detail is just amazing! The first screen is okay, but I think that the pink clashes with the feel.

I feel sort of embarassed asking this, but is there a place I can download the original, or PM me about getting a copy? I think it would be interesting to compare the old and the new.

But again, fantastic work. It looks like this is going to trump Disney Sea by a long shot.

im glad you like it. if you want the original, i can send it to you. it was taken off the SRU page when i released version 2. just send me a pm with your email.

Anyways, I'm slightly disappointed that you're getting rid of Shadowlands, as I like to see original interpretations of unbuilt themes. But we've seen it by you in two incarnations thus far, and it is a somewhat strange section for a Disney park, so that's understandable. I'm looking forward to seeing your New Orleans Square.

i too am sad to see it go. i thinks its a great, untapped theme for disney, but i really wanted both liberty and new orleans square in v3. on the bright side, most if not all of that area can easily incorporated into fantasyland. the biggest minus of losing the shadowlands is that i have to break the tradition of having the haunted mansion in a different land in each park.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Hey, can you send me v2? I'd love to see it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading