Music Forum / Upcoming Concerts/Shows

• zodiac%s's Photo
    Good Old War will play an amazing show. that's with Cast Spells, right? you're in for a treat. hope they come out in the audience, that's what they usually do at shows.

got tickets to see The Wonder Years/My Heart to Joy/Crime in Stereo.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    dang inversed, i'm jealous bro.

Good Old War is brilliant

and dang zodiac, i'm jealous lol.
    the wonder years is good haha.
    they kindof got me mad the other night though.
    they played a show in palm beach with Fireworks a few weeks ago on the same night i played a show with Four Letter Lie and A Bullet for Pretty Boy, and most of the kids in the area went to the Wonder Years show lol.

i wouldnt blame them though.
    the band i was filling in for has nothing on TWS and CIS
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    i'm mostly going for My Heart to Joy, but The Wonders Years is definitely a close second. i gotta show love for the locals, especially MHTJ. some of the best music i've heard.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    I can imagine Good Old War playing a great acoustic show, not sure if that's what they do but it'd be great
  • coster%s's Photo
    On January the 30th i´m going to x-qlusive headhunterz (it´s a DJ)

coster
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Might be seeing Passion Pit next month at House of Blues and definitely seeing Muse at the Garden in March. Should be great.

oh, and editors with the antlers might be going down too in february. some solid shows coming around soon.
  • zodiac%s's Photo

oh, and editors with the antlers might be going down too in february. some solid shows coming around soon.

if you don't do this, i'll never speak to you again.
  • Steve%s's Photo

if you don't do this, i'll never speak to you again.

psh, you never speak to me anyway. :'(

the antlers are going to be great, though. i'm definitely going since it's going to be a gift for my friend since he's an editors fan. you going, zo?
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    i'll have to wait and see. where is it?

oh, and atm i'm designing a flyer for The Dear Hunter/Moving Mountains Cambridge holiday show. if Casey chooses to use it, i'll be on the guest list for all three of their shows.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    house of blues boston in the middle of february.

thats awesome, too. i'm guessing maybe dear hunter is playing the middle east?
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    yup. Middle East w/ MovMou on the 27th, Club Hell in Providence on the 28th, and an acoustic show in Derry, NH on the 29th.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    that would be so sick zodiac.

moving mountains seems like they would be utterly amazing live.

i mean, i love the dear hunter, but moving mountains has been one of my favorites for a long time.

even if they dont pick your flyer, will you still go to the shows?
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    at least one of them. i wouldn't make the drive to Derry unless it was a free show, though.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Posted Image

this times a thousand oh god.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    I saw "Bohren und der Club of Gore" last friday. That was a weird experience.
    http://www.myspace.c...bofgoreofficial
  • zodiac%s's Photo

Posted Image

this times a thousand oh god.

ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyyooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    come down to bmore! haha
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Checking out Owl City at the end of January.
  • gir%s's Photo
    the annuals tomorrow night at first night raleigh :)
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    went to salvation/aerosols/failures/sick fix show the other night. pretty fun, except lemuria closed out the night? pretty stupid.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading