Music Forum / Upcoming Concerts/Shows

• In:Cities%s's Photo

seeing Circa Survive at the House of Blues in Boston on May 17th with Coheed and Cambria.

they're coming to Revolution down in fort lauderdale sometime in april i believe.
    i'm so going to that:]

tonight is my new band's first show.
    we've already sold close to 300 presales already.
    not to mention theres lots of people buying at the door.

its going to be insane:]
  • zodiac%s's Photo

they're coming to Revolution down in fort lauderdale sometime in april i believe.
    i'm so going to that:]
    tonight is my new band's first show.
    we've already sold close to 300 presales already.
    not to mention theres lots of people buying at the door.

its going to be insane:]

congrats, man, good luck on the show.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Not that anyone cares since it's country, but I'm going to see Josh Turner on the 11th and Luke Bryan sometime this summer. I'm pretty excited to finally see Turner in concert and Bryan concerts always equal my friends and I getting drunk. He always plays at bars around here.
  • sixflagsfreak56%s's Photo
    U2 July 12th.
  • J K%s's Photo
    The past two weeks I've been to see Delphic and Miikes Snow. Both very very good.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    nevermind. can't see circa =/.
    ^duuude that blows:/
    they're such an amazing band.

i havent seen them live yet, and they're like the number 1 band that i want to see lol.

but yeah, the show went pretty good.
    i couldnt see anything at the beginning, because we werent able to run our lights.
    we were sucking so much power off stage with our amps, and it wouldof blown a circuit if we would have hooked up all our lights.
    [i play through a marshall JCM tube half stack, ,my rhythm guitarist uses a Peavey 6505 head, played through two marshall cabs on either side of the stage, and our bassist plays through a 2010 Ampeg 8x10, with a full stack of rack mounted preamps and all that good stuff]
    i still dont see how thats too much power, but oh well.

but yeah, we had several hundred kids come out. it was so sick.

we had the biggest crowd of the night, with about 300 kids or so packed in there.
    they all left after we played, which sucked, but also made us feel reallly good lol.
    the headlining band was a bunch of little pricks with massive egos who think they're some kind of celebrities already.
    it was their EP release show and our First show, and we came out on top lol.
    it was pretty ironic.

aha sorry for rambling on. it was just a fun night:]
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    haha, sounds like it was a great time, i wish i could've been there. and i found out i can't go to the boston date, but i'll be able to drive down to philly to see them at the electric factory.
    i was talking to steve the other night.
    we're in the process of booking a summer tour actually.
    we're planning on playing a few dates in florida, go up through georgia, tennessee, kentucky, and then end up in illinois.
    we got invited to play Cornerstone festival in illinois, so we're going to be up there for a few days.
    then we'll head over through indiana, ohio, pennsylvania, and then jersey.
    steve wants us to play up in boston, and possibly hook us up with a show in the hot topic where he works lol.

i'm not sure where you live, but if you know of any venues or bookers, it would be a huge help if you let me know if you could help us out with possibly getting us a show or two.

booking a tour is really not fun lol
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    sorry, i don't have any connections, haha. but if you get up here, try to play Toad's Place in New Haven. great venue.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Seeing Muse with Silversun Pickups at the Boston Garden tonight. Should be good.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    jealous
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Seeing Muse with Silversun Pickups at the Boston Garden tonight. Should be good.

Seeing that same combination at the Palace of Auburn Hills Saturday. Saw Electric Six last Saturday at the Blind Pig. Good times good times.

Ride6
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    I saw Roky Erickson on Saturday. It was cool.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    possibly Minus the Bear on April 30th.

Skatefest '10 on May 8th.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Passion Pit 3 weeks from tomorrow! I can't wait!
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Ted Leo & the Pharmacists @ First Unitarian in Philly April 7th
    Bonobo @ The Note in West Chester April 8th
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Donots @ 10 April, 2010.

Cannot wait...
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    I'm seeing Tommy Emmanuel again on April 15th in Frankfurt. Oh boy, I can't wait... so many wonderful memories from last year *__*
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Zebrahead @ 9 April, 2010.

Cannot wait²...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading