News / NE Downtime

• Kevin Enns%s's Photo

This thread is fucking hilarious.

(Kevin, you're trying to pick a fight with me in a thread I hadn't even looked at yet. Smooth.)

Not to get off-topic, all I said is I was looking forward to you saying something fucking hilarious, b/c fsm this thread seems like one which it would be a good idea to do it in.
  • posix%s's Photo
    kevin, this is your last chance. i've warned you already. if you keep trying to stir up shit we will temporarily suspend your account.
    if you have to react to this. pm me. that goes for midnight aurora, too.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo

Well, haven't been very active here for a while, but still this puts a lot of stuff in perspective. Just nice to hear the leadership is now in the hands of the motivated core of the site.
    Too bad Kumba went a little haywire, but hey, it's still Kumba :p
    This site has always been very 'colorful' because of it members and that's what makes it great. We always have the asshole of the year award we could give him as our appreciation for the work he has done to keep the site alive :nod: (although Kevin Enns makes a very good nominee too if you ask me)
    Ah well, I should do some finishing up in rct too if you what I'm talking about (hell, more than 5 years now). I'm currently have an internmentship for 5 months which means I have to work 6 days per week and most of the little time that is left is usually taken by WoW :(

Great to see you around again, ty.

I hope you lose interest in WOW and play RCT again :)
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    How do I pm you posix btw sorry I was just making a suggestion to MA I wasn't trying to stir shit up.

btw only temporairily suspended? Thanks buddy! (that was not sarcastic)
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

How do I pm you posix

Top of the screen, click "My Controls", then click "Compose Message" in the sidebar.

-ACE
  • eyeamthu1%s's Photo
    Just to echo everyone else's thanks... well done to posix and geewhzz for keeping this site going; and keeping it going from strength to strength. The changes over the past few months have been really positive and it's nice to know that the site is in safe hands.
  • Nic%s's Photo
    crazy shit going down.

nice work posix
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Just for the record, I was on/off a low does of 5 MG Abilify, which I am now off and the feeling is coming back in my toes :)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Who's doing the graphics these days, btw? Most of the recent logos are effing awesome!
  • posix%s's Photo
    louis, 5dave, fr3ak, egg_head, hpg and me.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Nice job all of you!
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    I'll say.

btw is the submitter allowed to use their own logo?
  • posix%s's Photo
    as long as it satisfies a certain standard, yes, of course.
  • iris%s's Photo
    I hate to come in here stirring the pot once it seems everything is finally going smoothly, but there is something I feel I need to address. It's come to my attention that Kumba has called my parents, as ridiculous as that sounds, in hopes of getting his administrator privelages again.

I hope everyone takes a short pause to realize how pathetic and juvenile he sounds before I continue.

Now, first things first, Kumba...do yourself a favor and stop trying to contact either myself or anyone in my family. I've disliked you from the second I've met you, we've never been friends of any type, regardless of any ridiculous deranged ideas you may have had, and I hope to never have to speak to you again after this post is finished. As far as I'm concerned, you're an annoying little leach who needs all attention focused on them, probably from lack of a social life outside of this site, so you act like a seven year old would and do whatever over the top, ridiculous stunt you can to make sure people care about you.

Truth is, I don't. Stop messaging me on facebook with stupid proposals like 'let's show posix how us boys from florida run things' or whatever that sad message said, stop IMing me, stop calling my house for fuck's sake. I have nothing to do with this website any longer, so any attempts to contact me make you come off like some obssessed stalker who can't move on with his life.

Finally, for the first time since you've even shown up, this site shows tremendous signs of improvement. Posix and company have done an incredible job of getting this place back to a lively, fun place to visit and you seem incredibly selfish in trying to derail that just so you can call yourself 'the boss'. It's truly pathetic. In fact, if it were up to me, I would recommend you be permanently banned from this website to keep you from sabotaging it any longer.

So please, just please leave me the fuck alone. This is not in any way directed at any of the members I'd consider my friends, those who I still occasionally talk to from time to time. It's great catching up with you guys. I do occasionally check the site every so often, maybe once every three to four weeks and just see what's going on. It's great seeing this place as it is again. And I apologize for sort of hi-jacking this thread as my personal letter to Kumba, but I felt it was necessary to air out all of this petty bullshit that he's tried to do behind everyone's back. Any IM's or messages will from here on be blocked, as will your phone number. Seriously, get a life and stop trying to be a part of mine.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    OUCH!

And I thought I used to have issues with Wolfman.
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    iris is krieg!! iris you are my FUCKING HERO!!!!!!!

I wish I could sig that motherfucker of a long quote!!! I would pick out the best part/s but everythinig is AMAZING!!

I can not recall ever being more impressed with a post on NE!!

btw your parents didn't sell kumba admin priveldges did they??

Also, AMEN!! posix and geewhzz are awesome!!

@K0ng: Hey man, apparently your like an (in)famous troll, is that true? btw nice avatar it goes well with your name. I love King Kong, just not as much as I love other media properties.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    this thread is full of goodness.
  • posix%s's Photo
    thank you iris. i am truly sorry to hear kumba is causing you so much trouble.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    since my other post got deleted (understandably), i'll settle for saying this (the intention of my other post):

this thread is full of goodness.

• JJ%s's Photo
    God K0NG your sig is so annoying it makes everyone elses posts bold...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading