News / NE Downtime

• Nokia%s's Photo
    aww, kumba's in love.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    Well, he is the father of iris' child...
  • riven3d%s's Photo
    hate to spoil your joke but iris is a male
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    No, it's kind of an inside joke. At the 2007 awards ceremony everyone--that was there--found out that in order to take charge of NE, Kumba had to take it up the poop-shoot from iris. As it turns out, he was impregnated in the process.

It was hilarious, but you had to have been there to appreciate the humor.

Speaking of which, can't wait for this years ceremony.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Iris I had to contact your mom (and only her, so no I am not bugging your family) to get the FTP password, and then later to become the cardholder on the account and then like once more about the domain name. If I was a stalker I would have called you, but that would not do any good because the site is not in your name. As for facebook I was just trying to keep you up to date on things. As far as being annoying goes your just as bad as me, but not as clever.

:mantis: to never talking, but I will destroy you in any rap battle, if you ever don't wuss out on the finals thinking you don't need the win rightfully, infact I may free style on the radio this weekend :lol:
  • Brent%s's Photo

to never talking, but I will destroy you in any rap battle, if you ever don't wuss out on the finals thinking you don't need the win rightfully, infact I may free style on the radio this weekend that no one will listen to :lol:

fixed
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Posted Image

....seriously??
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Hilarious,all this over a fanbase site of an old game
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    Super Mario Bros. is an old game.

Pong is an old game.

RCT may be coming on middle age, but it's not even a decade yet.

Just kidding, you do have a point RRP, but be a man and enter the fray!!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Posting this here for everyone to see seems equally pathetic. Why does everyone need to know?
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    Seems like it was the only chance iris has to end this story ...
    Should be reason enough to post all this right here.

Thanks iris for posting here. Finally everything makes a lot more sense for me.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading