H2H5 / [H2H5] Sign Ups

• DelLagos%s's Photo
    Player ;)
  • Brent%s's Photo
    If need be I'll be a [playing] captain.

Edited by The Beta Factor, 05 March 2009 - 12:52 PM.

• RCTmike%s's Photo
    ill play i havent done these before.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    This MUST be my comeback, at least for a while. Player please :)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Also when someone edits RCTFanB&M onto the list you might want to put him in the spot 5Dave had (btw FUCK!!! at Dave being out, he was very high on the list I refuse to show anyone), well unless we have a player named <free> :lol:
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    :p

Yeah, Dave was high on my list too.. Too bad he can't enter..
    Oh btw Darren, if you show me yours, I'll show you mine :p

The list I mean :rolleyes: I'll probably won't send you mine after you send me yours though *evil laugh*

SF
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Nevermind, I don't want the risk of making it.

I'll watch closely though.

Edited by Dr_Dude, 05 March 2009 - 03:16 PM.

• thorpedo%s's Photo
    me plz :) :)

LL only though.. i don't have RCT2 over here (nor would i want to play it ;))!

EDIT: player, as well. sry.

Edited by thorpedo, 05 March 2009 - 03:29 PM.

• Levis%s's Photo
    Damned Dave, I was expecting to kick your ass in this contest (again :p ).
    To bad you can't play, I tough you would be possible to make at least one park in this series but seems you're more bussy than it looked to me :( .

@ Kumbster -> Corky showed a list last year to everyone (altough he wasn't a captain ok...) maybe someone from the crew (po6 ? ) can make a list of who they think is the most valuable player? it's nice to see it cause you can look after the draft how accurate the list was :) .
  • Milo%s's Photo
    I'm thinking of doing pre season, weekly and post season writeups as well as some possible special edition articles.... just fyi on that. Can't wait to see these ranking lists though, I'm thinking make a topic for that?

and give me about 5 hours to decide if I want to participate or not.. ^^

damn inspiration :'(

Edit- wow dave, that's a HUGE loss man. I think I speak for everyone when I say that I would have loved to see what you could do. Though something to think about is that if you are less busy later you could probably replace an inactive player if that ever comes up lol... it'd be a hell of a steal :lol:
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    Sign me up! RCT2 doesn't work... so LL only.
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    I understand what you mean, Dave, and definitely agree with you there. My contest days are over, I think. I want to be on my own time schedule.

That being said, I really look forward to offering an outside analysis of this competition... I'll likely do a pre-draft article or something when all the names are done!
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    I'd also like to participate as a player, if there are spots left
  • posix%s's Photo

I'd also like to participate as a player, if there are spots left

you have taken 5dave's spot #25

too all those who are "hesitating" to sign up. bear in mind that the later you sign up, the more likely you'll be on the replacement list.
  • X_Fusion%s's Photo
    I would like to enter the competition H2H.

Can count on me!

:lol:
  • J K%s's Photo
    Fantastic players signed up so far! Really can't wait for this. I want to see one or two big names in there but I guess I can only hope for the likes of Ed or cork.
  • posix%s's Photo
    i'm pretty sure we'll see some "not yet famous" players have their breakthrough during h2h5.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Yeah that's true. Just looked over season three and four then and some fantastic parks have been created through this competition. I love rct :D
  • Milo%s's Photo

you have taken 5dave's spot #25

too all those who are "hesitating" to sign up. bear in mind that the later you sign up, the more likely you'll be on the replacement list.

how do you figure this?
  • posix%s's Photo

how do you figure this?

actually, nevermind. i was wrong.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading