H2H5 / [H2H5] Sign Ups

• Turtle%s's Photo
    I hope the best players who sign up get picked, not just the first however many who got in in time...
  • Milo%s's Photo
    ^the draft will be done as usual as far as I know... so no it doesn't matter what the order is or anything

Yep, I'm down. Player.

I probably don't have to mention it but I have a crawling build speed. However I always have tons of ideas to share and would enjoy working with anyone else in LL.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Will this be like last time where everyone builds off the same workbench?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    No, you can make whatever kind of bench you want, or use someone else's.
  • RctBuilder%s's Photo
    Can you sign me up as a player please?Thanks
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Sign me up as a player please.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    ^Wow, great you've signed up Mark! I've always loved your work.. Welcome back man!

^^@RCTBuilder; Maybe share some of your RCT work if you want to be picked by a captain ;)

SF
  • StormRunnerFan%s's Photo
    I'm in, just to see what happens.....

StormRunnerFan
    Player
  • posix%s's Photo

No, you can make whatever kind of bench you want, or use someone else's.

oh yeah? i'm not so sure about that. i actually want there to be official h2h5 benches to use so everyone is on the same basis and things are fair.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

oh yeah? i'm not so sure about that. i actually want there to be official h2h5 benches to use so everyone is on the same basis and things are fair.

Sorry I was kinda assuming. But if you have like 3-5 benches and let people decide/request what they would like to have that can work.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    I'm not too sure.. It's indeed fair and also easy, but maybe some parks require special objects (that are unreleased or specifically needed) that can't be used with standard benches, which could take its quality down.. Then again, it requires more creativity to work around those problems which could add to its quality..
    Hmm, guess I'm undecided on that one..

SF
  • Levis%s's Photo
    I think it wont be good to use a bench for the H2H , cause now you can adjust your bench to fit the park you want and the ability of people to make objects is also something to take in account with selecting a player.
    (yes I know I can make objects and rides so if you make a standaard bench my value drops quite a bit :p ).
  • RRP%s's Photo
    im for non standard bench
  • Milo%s's Photo
    I reckon there should be a bench made for h2h, but its no compulsory to use. Just a base for players to use that has all the latest stuff (if there is any) but people can still put certain essential scenery items in.

Or maybe kumbas idea of having a choice of benches.

Whichever.
  • RctBuilder%s's Photo
    Why not a bench for the first part then custom park?Hmm?Hmm?Anyone?
  • J K%s's Photo
    Metro's idea seems the best first (btw glad to see you in H2h).

Also I find it really exciting that H2h can not only promise us new parks but maybe collaborations for players to make their own items. Last year we had Levis and Xcoaster brainstorming ideas (sure kumba did as well) and Xcoaster produced these awesome line items. They made about 5 new items for the game at the time. We shouldn't try and mess with this.

JK
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    Might as well... Sign me up for a player...
  • disneylhand%s's Photo
    Player please.

-disneylhand
  • RctBuilder%s's Photo
    Honestly im new to building on Rct2(like scenery and ect.) but im great at building rollercoasters!
  • Alpengeistfan1%s's Photo
    Looks like fun, but I'm not going to do it. I can't keep my interest on something like this for long enough.

Edited by Alpengeistfan1, 05 March 2009 - 08:36 PM.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading