Related Games / Six Flags South Carolina 1975-Today [RCT3]

• Insanity%s's Photo
    I've been on tatsu & I have to say it's my favorite ride, But looks like Green falcon has it beat ;)
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    28th Season

The lines weren't too bad at the park today. I almost rode every ride at the park. I haven't done that in years!

Posted Image
    This is the worst part of Rebellion... waiting to begin the ascent to the top.

Posted Image
    Well, I suppose waiting to drop is the worst.

Posted Image
    Scooby Doo had the longest line of the day...a whopping 20 minutes.

Posted Image
    It looks like nobody wanted to ride the train.

Posted Image
    Undertaker was only running one train today.

Posted Image
    Bizarro's crazy finale.

Posted Image
    I think I could ride Green Falcon all day and be completely fine.

Posted Image
    I took advantage of these short lines and rode Thunder River.

Posted Image
    This isn't a sight you see that often.

Posted Image
    Have a nice evening.

Signing off,
    Tommy
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    28th Season

Bad service and long lines. Today wasn't the best for the park.

Posted Image
    Derecho was only running one train. The lines were long to say the least.

Posted Image
    It's worth the wait, though.

Posted Image
    V2!

Posted Image
    The reverse spike is my favorite part of the ride.

Posted Image
    What is normally a "stroll" in Gotham City Park turned into a 2-hour long wait. But I waited anyway.

Posted Image
    Bizarro is still the best ride in the park, hands down.

Posted Image
    Roadrunner Express is a fun ride, even for family.

Posted Image
    Green Falcon... and the sun.

Posted Image
    Undertaker's loop is pretty intense.

Signing off,
    Tommy
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    28th Season

This season is chugging right along. I've heard very little about next year's new attraction, but I'm hearing from some sources that it will be either a decently-sized coaster or a very large flat ride. I'll try to find out more!

Posted Image
    You're cool for standing on the other side of the fence.

Posted Image
    Green Falcon is not an easy-going ride by any means.

Posted Image
    Nothing but sky.

Posted Image
    No lines today!

Posted Image
    I love watching people ride Thunder River just about as much as I love riding it.

Posted Image
    A train got stuck on the lift hill for about 10 minutes.

Posted Image
    Bugs Bunny National Park

Posted Image
    That bridge really does offer some great views of the Gardenhill Pass area.

Posted Image
    It wouldn't be an update without Undertaker.

Posted Image
    Have a great rest of the day.

Signing off,
    Tommy
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    28th Season

Today was a hot but enjoyable day at Six Flags South Carolina!

Posted Image
    This is without a doubt my favorite view of the park.

Posted Image
    Don't let the small size of the loop fool you, it's pretty intense!

Posted Image
    Batman's become a very iconic coaster at the park.

Posted Image
    There's a lot packed into a small area of land.

Posted Image
    The lower level of the park.

Posted Image
    Today was a great day to ride Tidal Wave.

Posted Image
    Have a great night!

Signing off,
    Tommy
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Screen 4 shows just how ugly RCT3 is. That layout looks horendous. Sorry.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    I agree, for all the beautiful close up shots of the trains running through a corkscrew or the lift hill against a setting sun, when you actually take a look at the park (or any rct3 park) from a height, it just looks bad. There's nothing that you, or anyone can do, and I applaud you for advertising this in a way that 95% of the screens you show make the park look believable and like it could exist (apart from the inhuman looking peeps infesting the park), but shots like that Batman one just bring me crashing down out of the park you've created, and into a mindset where I think "Man, RCT3 sucks"
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^yeah, that was the point I was trying to make. Listen to Metro :p

You have some many decent shots, and have had great updates, and you seem to show great screen taking skills, but then it all fails when you post a shot that shows how bad RCT3 truly is.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Like you guys said, there's little that can be done, but I have seen some truly incredible overviews from some of the RCT3 greats. It's crazy what some people can do with the game.

28th Season

I've been snooping around for clues regarding next year's and although I still haven't found any concrete details, my sources now seem to be pointing more towards a wooden rollercoaster. That's great news as we are in great need of a wooden coaster.

Posted Image
    I decided to pay for a ride on Wii: Experience. It's a fun ride, but it's not worth the upcharge.

Posted Image
    Buccaneer Battle is the perfect day on a hot day like today.

Posted Image
    Johnny Rocket's for lunch!

Posted Image
    I usually ride the train after eating lunch... in order to prevent losing it on one of the coasters.

Posted Image
    The Charleston Railway is great if you don't feel like walking from one side of the park to the other!

Posted Image
    I rode Rebellion a couple times... no matter how many times I ride, it doesn't get any easier!

Posted Image
    There's still land clearing going in where the rumored coaster will be located.

Posted Image
    Undertaker... I waited an hour to ride it!

Posted Image
    This ride makes me sick..

Posted Image
    This area will likely be much busier next season.

Signing off,
    Tommy
  • JDP%s's Photo
    the overview with tony hawk in the back is awesome
    -JDP
  • nin%s's Photo

the overview with tony hawk in the back is awesome

• coasterdude5%s's Photo
    28th Season

There's been very little development lately as far as "Project 2011" goes. I've heard that the project has stalled in the approval process. Charleston is a beautiful city and its leaders want to keep it that way. I would imagine a wooden coaster would be hard to approve. We'll see where it goes.

Posted Image
    Undertaker climbs the lift...

Posted Image
    I've heard that the Gotham City Backlot area might receive a name change. Any ideas?

Posted Image
    The waterfall by Buccaneer Battle provides for a great photo-op.

Posted Image
    A Green Falcon train soars through one of the many overbanked turns.

Posted Image
    Bugs Bunny National Park

Posted Image
    The Character Cafe now features a revamped menu with healthier options.

Posted Image
    I often forget about the Carousel - it's such a classic ride.

Posted Image
    Thunder River was closed for most of the day. Not good for a sweltering late-August Saturday.

Posted Image
    Although it later reopened.

Signing off,
    Tommy
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    This is the next-to-the-last update! Six Flags South Carolina ends this week!

28th Season

Well here is the last update for the season. I've put off my job hunt long enough. It's time to get serious about it. I'll try to bring you updates on my status as time progresses.

And now, the final update of 2010:

Posted Image
    The wooden coaster has been approved! I've heard that we can expect an announcement within the next week. Due to the delay, it will likely not open until late-June of 2011.

Posted Image
    This is a recent development: land clearing has begun across from one of the main parking lots. I have no clue if this is land owned by Six Flags or not. I'll try to find out, though!

Posted Image
    This area will likely change significantly next season with the new coaster.

Posted Image
    That's a long way down!

Posted Image
    Green Falcon is a very picturesque attraction.

Posted Image
    Buccaneer Battle

Posted Image
    I grabbed lunch at the Saltwater Cafe.

Posted Image
    It'll be another 5 months before I can buy a burger and fries for only $12!

Posted Image
    Here's an overview of the park's entrance area. Don't ask me how I got this!

Posted Image
    Undertaker.. doing its thing.

Posted Image
    The park wasn't that crowded today. It was nice.

Posted Image
    This area of the park is very calming.

Posted Image
    One last ride on Undertaker.

Posted Image
    It didn't disappoint.

Posted Image
    Goodbye for now.

Signing off,
    Tommy
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    The Green falcon screen is sick. Your other screens are very atmospheric as well, but there isn't really much too comment on.
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    I still love this park CS5, and I admire you for staying constantly updating.
    This is a legendary park, it really feels "alive".
    Some shot's are just great, like the fourth screen.

I have to say though, your park lay-out and the coaster lay-outs as well are quite out-dated.
    Many (ugly) squared objects can be replaced by newer, more dynamic scenery.
    Like the pathing, but also the vegetation is réally out-dated.

I know this park is going on for a long time now, and much has changed since it started..
    It might be an Idea to redo some things, though. it could really give another boost to this project.

Keep it up!
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Hello all,

It is with great pleasure that I present the final Six Flags South Carolina update. I would like to thank each and every one of you for your support of this project over the past two years. I would be lying if I said that I did not thoroughly enjoy reading through the countless replies you all have sent me, both positive and negative.

I began work on this park during my spring break of my senior year of high school, March 2009. This park marked the beginning of a really great time in my life. I graduated high school and began college. These past two years has been extraordinary, yet busy, and having this park as something that was consistent through all the changes I experienced was great.

However, like all good things, I knew that this park would have to end someday. The lag unfortunately took a toll on the park (see below this update for the reason for no download). I also didn't want to work to far into the future. Who knows where Six Flags will be in 2 to 3 years. Things change so quickly.

I look forward to sharing with you all the next two projects, one of which I have already begun work on.

Again, thank you so much for your support of this project. Words cannot express my gratitude.

- John

Six Flags South Carolina, A Farewell?
    January 5, 2011

Posted Image

TOMMY POWERS: Hello friends! Today is January 5, 2011. Let me bring you up to speed on the interesting turn of events that I've experienced lately.

Posted Image

TOMMY POWERS: Last month I received word from a close friend that a communications/marketing position opened up at the park. Long story short, I interviewed for the position today!

Posted Image

JOSEPH REYNOLDS: Well, well, hello there! It's been an awfully long time, hasn't it? You may wonder why I'm here. Well, even though I am enjoying life as a retired park manager, I occasionally return to the park to help out with things here and there, especially interviews.

Posted Image

TOMMY POWERS: I think the interview went well. I was obviously nervous, especially because this is my dream job. Since I was a child I have dreamed of someday working at an amusement park, but I never thought I would be able to start my career at my home park. If nothing else I at least got to see inside the park's offices!

Posted Image

JOSEPH REYNOLDS: We interviewed three individuals. It's nice to see that there's hope for the next generation. All three applicants were not only qualified but seemed to be smart, innovative thinkers, something the amusement industry desperately needs. Six Flags South Carolina needs innovation in order to survive. Michael May, one of the park's founders, craved innovators and smart thinkers over everyone else. He's the one who got this park started, I simply carried out his dream.

Posted Image

TOMMY POWERS: After my interview, I roamed around the empty park for a little while. Hey, nobody was there to stop me!

Posted Image

JOSEPH REYNOLDS: We were in one of the conference rooms inside the park's offices for quite some time conducting the interviews. Although all three applicants were impressive, there was one who stood out too all five of the interviewers.

Posted Image

TOMMY POWERS: If I get the job I will have to close this blog, but you all are smart, and I'm sure that you'll find another way to get updates from the park.

Posted Image

JOSEPH REYNOLDS: I believe the park is on the right track. It has a great team working day and night behind the scenes to make sure it stays true to May's idea: serving the customer. And that cannot be said about all Six Flags properties.

Posted Image

TOMMY POWERS: I love this park so much. It would be an honor to be able to work with the great group of people working at the park.

Posted Image

JOSEPH REYNOLDS: On my way out, I noticed one of the applicants, Mr. Tommy Powers, still at the park. He was taking pictures. For a split second, I saw a little bit of myself in him. He has a bright future ahead of him, regardless of this position.

Posted Image

TOMMY POWERS: Right after taking this shot I noticed one of the people who conducted the interview, Mr. Reynolds walk behind me. As one of the park's former managers, I'm sure he has some say in who receives the position. I was embarassed, but I hope it didn't hurt my chances. I left quickly afterwards.

Posted Image

JOSEPH REYNOLDS: Yes, leadership. This park, as will any other park, will need it greatly in the future.

Posted Image

TOMMY POWERS: Great things are in store for this park. An announcement is expected to be made next week regarding the wooden coaster. Construction has already begun!

Posted Image

TOMMY POWERS: And its basically common knowledge that a Hurricane Harbor waterpark will open next to the park in 2012.

Posted Image

JOSEPH REYNOLDS: I can't disclose who will be fill the position, but I know that it will be in good hands.

Posted Image

TOMMY POWERS: As I drove down the boulevard and the park's glorious skyline faded from view, I pondered about the uncertainty of my future. The unknown is a scary thing. I'm not sure what the future holds for me, even if I do land this dream job.

If I am unable to return to this blog, please know that it has been a pleasure to share this experience with you. I wish you all the best in the future.

And as the ridiculous new park slogan says, Go Big. Go Six Flags (South Carolina).

So long, friends.

Farewell Video: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5DDqiPweYpQ

So now for the question everyone has been asking: Will there be a download? Unfortunately, no. I didn't want to share this with you all until after the park ended, but the park has been split up into different files ever since the park reopened as Six Flags. I've tried my best to hide this, but after having to split the park into quadrants after the 2009 season, it became increasingly difficult to mask all the empty areas of the park. I don't want you guys to see all the ugly "backstage" areas of the empty sections of the park, and offering four separate downloads would be a nightmare to say the least.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Six Flags South Carolina (Formerly Charleston Gardens Amusement Park)

The History of Six Flags South Carolina (Charleston Gardens Amusement Park)

15992017489_acf1bd2370_o.jpg

The South Carolina Amusements Company, which was comprised of entrepreneur Michael May and his business partners, purchased over 200 acres of land outside of Charleston, South Carolina in 1973 to build a family-oriented amusement park that would serve as a regional entertainment destination. The land chosen for the park was a tree-filled hilly tract of land with several small and medium-sized lakes.

16178074515_6dcacdb1af_o.jpg

Construction quickly took off during the second half of the year. By January of 1974 a significant amount of the park's infrastructure was in place, laying the foundation for the park's line of attractions.

16177320982_cdd0d8100d_o.jpg

The park held its grand opening in 1975 and was met with a great response from guests. One of the park's most notable rides was Carolina Calamity, a rather small mine train coaster that utilized the park's hilly terrain. The ride was well-known for its halfway-through-the-ride lifthill and its grand finale drop under the station. Although only a handful of rides opened with the park, including Carolina Calamity, a train, log flume, dark ride, and several flat rides, the quaintness and classic charm of the amusement park attracted families from across the region. Guests were also treated to live entertainment at the park's mainstreet theater.

15558285453_6edc1cd74b_o.jpg

1976 brought Derecho, a massive wooden coaster that received its name from a powerful windstorm that nearly destroyed the support structure of the coaster during construction. The 10-story wooden monster put the amusement park on the map as not only a family amusement park but also a magnet for thrill seekers.

16176201111_10f1bb54ac_o.jpg

With the addition of the Atlantic Avenue midway in 1977, the park's paths made a complete "loop." The new midway included a new train station, as well as new shops and restaurants. However, the lack of a new marketable attraction hurt the park, and with falling attendance numbers, Michael May resigned from his position as the park's general manager. Days before the park was to be sold piece-by-piece at an auction, Funtime Parks, Inc. (Geauga Lake) purchased the failing park.

15992017399_155287dcb5_o.jpg

Funtime Parks replace The Great Twist with The Great Swings in 1978. The beautiful, iconic attraction brought families back to the park. However, new General Manager Joseph Reynolds realized that more was needed to make the amusement park sustainable.

15990642938_8e16f47853_o.jpg

In 1979, South Carolina experienced a Heatwave... a Schwrazkopf shuttle loop coaster. Guests were amazed at the ride's then-unique 360 degree vertical loop. The coaster drew large crowds, once again placing the park on thrill seekers' maps.

15990642928_261b47415b_o.jpg

1980 saw the addition of Gully River Rapids, a large river rapids attraction that left riders soaked beyond belief. The ride was one of the first of its kind, again drawing crowds from across the region to ride the unique attraction.

15555713854_98ccda27c5_o.jpg

Gully Gulch Grill, the park's then-largest restaurant, opened in 1981, replacing the park's iconic SkyWheel attraction.

15990764340_e97f2f13e4_o.jpg

However, SkyWheel would not disappear forever. The ride reopened in 1982 as a part of the Harbortown expansion. The area, themed to a beach town, included SkyWheel and an antique cars ride, and increased the size of the park by 25 percent.

No new attractions opened in 1983. Although, many general improvements were made at the park, including expanded retail and dining options.

16152274736_5e3cd92557_o.jpg

1984, the park's tenth season, brought the addition of Vulture, a large Arrow suspended coaster. Standing over 120 over the park and travelling at speeds of 55 mph, Vulture utilized the side of a hill to create an exhilarating, close-to-the-ground ride experience. Although with the addition of Vulture came the closure of Carolina Calamity. The park's first coaster closed for good at the end of the 1984 season.

15990642508_3975f643b1_o.jpg

Gardenhill Pass, the largest addition in the park's history, opened in 1985. This area included a large outdoor theater and a swan boating area. The area also connected Harbortown with the park's mainstreet area.

16178074415_1701905b5e_o.jpg

In 1986, Vortex opened in Gardenhill Pass, expanding the lineup of thrill rides.

16152274696_e0a10cc0fc_o.jpg

The 1987 season was marked by a new parking tram system, along with many general park improvements.

16176201391_a532e97895_o.jpg

Emerald Bay, a new park area situated around a large lake which included the Millipede family rollercoaster and Washout, opened in 1988.

16152274686_35793e9f5a_o.jpg

Funtime Parks, Inc. put Charleston Gardens up for sale before the 1989 season, the park's 15th season.. The new Magic Carpet ride was hardly marketable and so the park continued to see mediocre attendance numbers. Joseph Reynolds was transferred to another FPI park and the park's future was left uncertain as FPI sought out a new owner.

15992276967_b4c91485e6_o.jpg

However, the end of the 1989 season brought a new worry: Hurricane Hugo. The Category 4 storm struck Charleston on September 22 of 1989. The park and city were damaged heavily, some areas beyond recognition. Joe Martin joined the Charleston Gardens saga in 1992 as a local journalist assigned to the story of the abandoned amusement park. The city purchased the park in early 1992. The city began clearing out heavily-damaged areas of the park as they sought out a new owner. Several rides were removed including the iconic SkyWheel.

16176201001_9635533809_o.jpg

On November 1st of 1992, Six Flags announced that they had purchased the park and that it would reopen in 1994 as Six Flags South Carolina, over four years since Hugo had struck. The park announced that Batman: The Ride would be part of a $30 million investment in the park, along with extensive ride and building repairs. The park reopened to record-setting crowds.

16177320772_00cb8dc791_o.jpg

Tidal Wave, a Premier hybrid splash boats ride opened in 1995.

15555713364_d8097ebfe7_o.jpg

Monster Mash Hotel closed at the end of the 1995 season to make way for Scooby Doo and the Mystery Mansion dark ride which opened the following year in 1996.

15992017249_ef62de7041_o.jpg

The park expanded the Gotham Backlot area in 1997 with two new thrill rides, a food kiosk, and a new outdoor theater showing a Batman stunt show. Viper (Heatwave) closed in the middle of the season.

16178074175_4df15e9347_o.jpg

In 1998, Six Flags South Carolina opened Undertaker, the world's first floorless coaster. The ride occupied the land that was once home to Viper (Heatwave). The compact coaster drastically changed the park's skyline.

15558285263_25dfc293cf_o.jpg

Parachute was removed in early 1999 to make way for Rebellion, a 260 foot tall drop tower, that dominated the skies at Six Flags South Carolina. The ride was one of the most terrifying ride at the park, drawing riders from all across the region. Joe Martin was let go from his position with the local newspaper and moved to Dallas in late 1999.

15558285253_683fcea43e_o.jpg

Thirteen-year-old Tommy Powers began posting Six Flags South Carolina updates on his GeoCities website in early 2000. This coincided with the announcement of Superman: Ride of Steel, a 210 foot tall hypercoaster that would change Six Flags South Carolina forever. The coaster quickly became a favorite with guests, and it topped many coaster enthusiasts' top ten lists. This Superman: Ride of Steel differed from its cousins in that it utilized the park's hilly terrain. RoadRunner, originally opened as Millipede, closed in late 2000.

Vertical Velocity, the park's first launched coaster since Viper (Heatwave), opened in 2001 to great reviews. The 180-foot-tall inverted impulse coaster changed the skyline of the park once again. Its two towers intimidated guests as they entered the park.

16177321292_b53046e925_o.jpg

2002 finally brought a much-needed children's area to Six Flags South Carolina. Bugs Bunny National Park was home to a plethora of rides for children and famillies alike and was one of the largest expansions in the park's history. Several rides, shows, and interactive play structures were the main draws of this new area. The park mourned the death of Michael May, one of the park's original founders, in mid-2002.

SkyCoaster opened in 2003 as an upcharge attraction. The ride was located in a new area of the park, adjacent to the also new-for-2003 Picnic Grove group catering facility. The ride was met with mixed reviews due to its extra fee. Vulture closed halfway through the end of the 2003 season. Joseph Reynolds also retired after the 2003 season concluded. Indigo Plunge, the park's log flume, was renamed Deer Park Plunge.

15990642678_c77ebb7063_o.jpg

Bugs Bunny National Park expanded in 2004 with the addition of a new ride and the Character Cafe, an interactive eatery. Scrambler was relocated to the area and renamed Sylvester's Spin.

15990763910_5a715e4148_o.jpg

Green Falcon, a large B&M flying coaster, opened in 2005 as Vulture's replacement. The coaster utilized the hillside terrain and flew riders at speeds of up to 57 mph and climbed to heights of 130 feet. The unique coaster offered a new style of thrill for guests at Six Flags South Carolina.

16176201341_b1361df8aa_o.jpg

SkyCoaster did not return for the 2006 season. Despite Six Flags' financial woes, the park debuted Firebomb, an S&S SkySwat in 2006. The park also celebrated Derecho's 30th anniversary.

15992017689_a532e97895_o.jpg

2007 was a quiet year at Six Flags South Carolina. Other than Garden Grill being converted into a Johnny Rocket's restaurant, no big changes were made to the park. The Summer Concert Series brought well-known musical acts to the Green Pearl Theater during the summer months.

16178074815_bf3af8ff94_o.jpg

Tony Hawk's Big Spin opened in 2008 and was a great coaster for the entire family to ride. An Xtreme Trampoline ride also opened near the new coaster.

15990642728_b9476f906f_o.jpg

Superman: Ride of Steel was transformed into Bizarro for the 2009 season. On top of the new purple and blue color scheme, fire and other special effects were added to enhance the ride experience.

Buccaneer Battle, an interactive water ride, replaced Deer Park Plunge for the 2010 season. Riders boarded large boats that travelled slowly through a "lagoon", passing various targets (and other guests) that riders could soak with their on-board water guns.

It looks as though Six Flags South Carolina has a bright future ahead. The park has been cleared to construct a 105-foot-tall Great Coasters International wooden coaster for the 2011 season, and the park is already clearing land for a rumored waterpark that will open adjacent to the amusement park in 2012. The area surrounding the park is drawing new businesses, including resort hotels, further establishing Six Flags South Carolina as a resort destination.

Six Flags South Carolina/Charleston Gardens Amusement Park Timeline

Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

1975 - Park Opens
    1976 - Derecho
    1977 - Atlantic Avenue midway
    1978 - The Great Swings
    1979 - Heatwave
    1980 - Gully River Rapids
    1981 - Gully Gulch Grill
    1982 - Harbortown (SkyWheel & Harbortown Drive)
    1983 - General Park Improvements
    1984 - Vulture
    1985 - Gardenhill Pass (Green Pearl Theater & Swan Lake Boats)
    1986 - Vortex
    1987 - Tram System & Parking Improvements
    1988 - Emerald Bay (Millipede & Washout)
    1989 - The Magic Carpet

Six Flags South Carolina

1994 - Batman: The Ride
    1995 - Tidal Wave
    1996 - Scooby Doo and the Mystery Mansion
    1997 - Gotham Backlot Expansion
    1998 - Undertaker
    1999 - Rebellion
    2000 - Superman: Ride of Steel
    2001 - Vertical Velocity
    2002 - Bugs Bunny National Park, Phase I
    2003 - Skycoaster & Picnic Pavillion
    2004 - Bugs Bunny National Park, Phase II
    2005 - Green Falcon
    2006 - Firebomb
    2007 - Johnny Rocket's
    2008 - Tony Hawk's Big Spin
    2009 - Bizarro
    2010 - Buccaneer Battle
    2011 - GCI Wooden Coaster
    2012 - Hurricane Harbor?
  • EXeL}ErAT0R%s's Photo
    Man. I really wanted a download
  • JDP%s's Photo
    this is great dude, really loved watching this. but that gci will be the icing on the cake so i would love to see that finished. either way thanks for the past entertaining two years and this is probably the greatest park storyline roller coaster tycoon has ever seen.
    -JDP
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    The video was a great sendoff for this thread. Thanks for actually piquing my RCT3 interest over the last couple of years...I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that your updates will be missed.

Man...somebody get any and all sharp objects completely away from fraroc.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading