Related Games / Six Flags South Carolina 1975-Today [RCT3]

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    can't view it...
  • fraroc%s's Photo

Man...somebody get any and all sharp objects completely away from fraroc.

That was so fucking uncalled for its not funny. Shame on YOU.

And BTW This park will be greatly missed by the entire NeDesigns community. Including myself,in which this park inspired me so much to create my own RCT3 projects, some were horrible, some were good. But either way, I owe it all to YOU CD5. You have inspired me and piqued my creativity level with this picturesque RCT3 park. I hope that one day, you can work on a new RCT3 project from the ground up, like you did with this one.
  • Flightdeckfan%s's Photo
    I think someone should make a trip report to this park!!!!! Can't wait to see this GCI woodie...
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Hey guys.

Again, the support for this park that you guys have given this park has really been extraordinary. Some the replies you all have left me have given me chills. They're that moving! I do miss the park a bit. A couple of times I've gone to prepare an update only to realize there are no more updates to prepare!

Just a little update on what's to come. I suggest if you're interested in getting advanced previews of my upcoming projects, you pay close attention to my Facebook and Twitter accounts:

Twitter: http://twitter.com/coasterdude5
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/cd5productions

I don't want to start official threads on this forum until I have alot to share. I'll be sharing the previews on Twitter and Facebook.

Also, I am working on getting the SFSC finale video uploaded to another website for those of you that have experienced viewing problems. I hope to have that done by the end of this week.

Thanks again!
  • musicman%s's Photo
    Bizzaro POV?
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Hello guys, I thought since a year (and a few days) have passed since I ended Six Flags South Carolina, I would give a small update on what's going on in the fictional world of SFSC and in the world of CD5.

Soon I hope to start work on a new park which will have a timeline element but will be presented in a completely different manner than any of my previous projects. I am also working on a very exciting film which you will hear more about in the coming months.

You can keep up with what I'm doing on Twitter and Facebook.

Six Flags South Carolina Update: One Year Later

**DISCLAIMER: SFSC IS NOT RETURNING. THIS IS ONLY A SMALL UPDATE**

Six Flags Conference Call Recap: Six Flags South Carolina

In 2011, APOCALYPSE THE RIDE opened at Six Flags South Carolina. Commonly referred to as a family wooden coaster, APOCALYPSE THE RIDE stands only 80 feet tall, and features a 2,400 foot track course full of bunny hills, banked turns, and a spiraling first drop.

Posted Image

The coaster was built in the space formerly occupied by the Skycoaster attraction. Both coaster enthusiasts and families alike have raved about the new coaster.

Posted Image

APOCALYPSE THE RIDE at Six Flags South Carolina

Posted Image

In late June of 2012, the 15-acre Hurricane Harbor water park is expected to open, featuring 25 water slides and attractions that are sure to keep guests cool during the hot South Carolina summer months. The waterpark will be a separate entity and will require a separate admission. However, Six Flags South Carolina will introduce a combination season pass which will allow returning guests access to both dry and water parks all season long.

As Six Flags South Carolina looks towards the future, Six Flags Entertainment Corporation remains committed to establishing the dry park and water park as the region's top family fun destination. Two hotels are expected to open within a mile of the park in the next 5 years.

Posted Image

In 2013, SkyScreamer will greatly change the skyline of Six Flags South Carolina as it opens in the lakeside location once home to the Firebomb and Flying Carpet attractions. The 200-foot-tall attraction will provide guests with thrilling views of the park and surrounding areas.

Beyond 2013, Derecho will receive a significant facelift and rehabilitation for the 2014 season. Six Flags South Carolina is the potential recipient of one of the following large scale attractions for 2015:

- Bolliger & Mabillard Wing Coaster
    - Intamin ZacSpin
    - Launched Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter

Additionally, Six Flags South Carolina continues to build local partnerships that benefit not only the parks but the greater community as well. Expect these to continue over the next decade.

Go Big. Go Six Flags South Carolina!

You can see all of the SFSC videos here: http://www.youtube.c...F21DDC8A4667E94
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Shit. I thought it was back.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo

Shit. It's back.

**DISCLAIMER: SFSC IS NOT RETURNING. THIS IS ONLY A SMALL UPDATE**

• MorganFan%s's Photo
    Damn...
    Edited. 8@
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    sorry but the layouts in this park are sooooo bad... i mean that woody in the last screen, it looks like it wasn't built with any flow or idea in mind
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    I'd have to agree that this wasn't the best when it comes to flow, ride- layouts, architecture, foliage etc. But I do remember this park for it's classic RCT atmosphere, and the great storytelling. The whole community (sgw, but also here) were involved. And I really respect that.
    Not everything has to be "up to standards" when you, and the community are just having a good time.
    I think this park is already memorable for it's communal impact and fun vibe.

Good to see this again!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading