H2H5 / [H2H5] Finals Schedule

• Levis%s's Photo
    I can promise one thing
    the finals will cause some people to be pissed .....

maybe its good we're not in the finals (looking at the parks we where making).
    oh and our parks will be released one day. but it could very well take as long as LOGOS to complete.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    We had some good stuff going. I'm sure we'll release it pretty soon.
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    Take your time, think a lot, why, think of everything you've got. For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

the finals will cause some people to be pissed .....

Why?
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    Someone is talking about himself there most likely. ;)
  • posix%s's Photo
    i believe he just meant that he foresees people to get very emotional again, therefore bittered about losing. act 2.0 of h2h bitchfight drama. as long as it finds a peaceful end again, i'm up for it.
  • JDP%s's Photo

^Being 5-0 and knowing that you ain't seen NOTHIN' yet is even more key.

BTW...see how all the threads die when I take a week off?

"Roadmap to Victory"....Hell, we don't NEED no stinkin' map!

And Darren....I remember you saying before the season started that "somewhere down the line" you'd regret trading me. Round 4 was just the first of two instances that will make you look prophetic.

The second is gonna make you look pathetic.

GM positions are NOT in your future, bro. Then again...journalism doesn't seem to be your forte' either. I mean...your opinions are ok but.....spelling is KEY when literate people actually read what you "write".

:D

K0NG, that was extremely cute. But however, if you didn't know by now already, I was apart of that trade. Also, the last time I checked I was 2-0 and saved the Hurricanes from not making the playoffs (along with DD and Gwazi of course). So yeah, I don't think Darren is regretting a single thing and I do not think he is ever going to!
    :X

What now, come see me!

GO CANES!
    -JDP
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Any issues between me and K0NG should be settled with a good old fashion Iguana deathmatch :nod: My Iguana, Millie (see my avater) vs. his Iguana, Chomp. K0NG's got Chomp who is larger, but Millie is battle tested and kicked his bigger brothers tail a few times.
  • zburns999%s's Photo

So yeah, I don't think Darren is regretting a single thing and I do not think he is ever going to!

JDP, you're a good guy and all, but I think you should recant this statement while you still can ;)
  • Comet%s's Photo
    I know this isn't what you were getting at zburns but that made me reread JDP's post and damn I don't get why you have such a high ego all the time.

First of all you didn't save the Hurricanes from the playoffs, you would have made it anyway, even with a DQ.
    Second of all, I know this would sound better coming from a parkmaker who's actually better then you, but I think it would be a good idea to let people tell you that you've accomplished something good, not for you to tell us.
  • T.N.T.%s's Photo
    I think all teams deserve cookies. They all tried their hardest out in the field. I mean, sure, two didn't make it (GO Elementalists!!), but they made it through. What I'm surprised at too is that only 1 park was late (no drop-outs!!), and it was a pretty dang good one too! So congrats to all teams out there, good luck in the finals, and may the best team win. :mantis:
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Jesus Comet seriously. It was a joke and I was being sarcastic and everything in between. And I am thinking that maybe Burns was being sarcastic as well since hes in the playoffs too and on K0NG's team. Hmm...
    And Comet I don't know why but I feel you have become very bitter due to this competition. I intended my post to be fun and silly to compete with K0NG's; plus I was also sticking up for Captain Kumba, haha.

Comet, I like you man, I like you a lot. You have nice realistic work and we seem to have the same taste in the game... but it seems you don't like me now so fuck off.

It's alright posix, were still having fun and this won't get out of hand because as of right now this convo should be over.
    :)
    -JDP
  • K0NG%s's Photo

K0NG, that was extremely cute. But however, if you didn't know by now already, I was apart of that trade. Also, the last time I checked I was 2-0 and saved the Hurricanes from not making the playoffs (along with DD and Gwazi of course). So yeah, I don't think Darren is regretting a single thing and I do not think he is ever going to!
    -JDP

He has, once already and....I ain't done. He's one of the few people around here that actually know what I'm capable of. Remember, I'm 1-0 and was part of probably THE best park so far.....and, I'm most definitely comin' at ya again. Talk to me when this is all over. Although, it's nice to see someone with a bigger ego than Darren and myself combined. Talk about cute.

Any issues between me and K0NG should be settled with a good old fashion Iguana deathmatch :nod: My Iguana, Millie (see my avater) vs. his Iguana, Chomp. K0NG's got Chomp who is larger, but Millie is battle tested and kicked his bigger brothers tail a few times.

That would be fun except...I'm thinking you kinda like 'Millie' and CH0MP used to be called "Puff" (do the math) until he attacked the neighbors 12 lb cat and wouldn't let go(when he was only about 36 in.). Besides, I'm no Mike Vick here. An arm wrestling contest would be fun too but....I saw that pic of you and In:Cities, so.....

I think all teams deserve cookies..... So congrats to all teams out there, good luck in the finals, and may the best team win.

Depends on what's IN those thar cookies and.....we will, thanks.

Jesus Comet seriously. It was a joke and I was being sarcastic and everything in between. And I am thinking that maybe Burns was being sarcastic as well since hes in the playoffs too and on K0NG's team. Hmm...
    And Comet I don't know why but I feel you have become very bitter due to this competition. I intended my post to be fun and silly to compete with K0NG's; plus I was also sticking up for Captain Kumba, haha.

Comet, I like you man, I like you a lot. You have nice realistic work and we seem to have the same taste in the game... but it seems you don't like me now so fuck off.

It's alright posix, were still having fun and this won't get out of hand because as of right now this convo should be over.
    :)
    -JDP

Jesus, what kind of a bitch apology was that?

The playoffs have begun and.....if you thought I talked shit before.....wait til you get a load of me now. Figuratively, JDP...don't get excited....silly boy.

Edited by K0NG, 22 June 2009 - 10:05 PM.

• JDP%s's Photo
    Ha K0NG you seem to remind me of... well the old me. But yeah you are good I will give you that.

So yeah that's all I have to say besides... yeah there must be a problem if gee didnt use you till week 4?

JDP>K0NG

;) Rum..
    -JDP
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i hate arrogance.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Don't be hhhatin', SSSammy. Understand the reality of the situation before you pass judgment. Things aren't always what they appear to be on the surface. You'll learn this as you pass through puberty. I'm tempted to say that I hate haters but, jeez...hate is such a strong word. And, you're such a cute little guy...I could never be hatin' on you.

And yeah, JDP......yeah. There was no 'problem' except that I begged for round 4 to allow me to exact revenge on the team that traded me. And, hopefully the 'old you' took this shit about as seriously as the current me does. Yeah. :rolleyes:
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    Don't be c0ndescending, K0NG.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    K0NG you're quickly becoming one of my favorite people on this site, seriously. You're hilarious.
    -JDP
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    that was probably the funniest thing i've ever herd you say k0ng <3
  • Levis%s's Photo
    so, the deadline almost passed. I'm curious to see what we will see in the finals

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading