H2H5 / [H2H5] Finals Schedule

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Good luck to the remaining teams :) It's all down to these last two matches, oooo anything can happen, it's so exciting :D
  • J K%s's Photo
    Yeah good luck to the other teams. I'm sure we have four very special parks on our hands.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    I am very interested in everyone's parks!!!!
  • JDP%s's Photo
    This should be fantastic..
    -JDP
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    When do the parks get released?
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Does the finals match-up comprise of a best out of 2 match-up? It'd be cool if it did.

EDIT: Best out of 3.

Edited by MF72 , 06 July 2009 - 08:02 PM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Nope, but it did in H2H2, 3 and 4. Now its just one for all the marbles! Oh and (I think) the losers from the simi finals go first in a match for 3rd place.
  • posix%s's Photo
    I have updated the initial post with the results from Semifinal2
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Initial post updated with results from Semifinals Match 1
  • JDP%s's Photo
    I am going to love to see how this turns out.

Will the Hurricanes be the first team ever in H2H history to win back to back championships or would the Whzzkids be the first team to make history and go undefeated...?

Time will tell.
    -JDP
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    The Icons won H2H1 and H2H2, so we can just match that. Still since then the Hurricanes have been in every championship, so our record is for making it the most, if we win we match the record for championships in a row. If the Whzz Kids pull off the prefect season that would be amazing. Tho I think they have been pretty lucky in the non-geewhzz matches, he's clearly the MVP this year.
  • egg_head%s's Photo

geewhzz [...], he's clearly the MVP this year.

:nod:
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    I agree that gee is the clear MVP of this contest, but that shouldn't take anything away from the rest of our team. And to be honest, I'm getting really tired of our non-geewhzz wins being described as lucky. Out of the three of them, the only one that can even be argued as lucky was WhzzFest, as it was up against a forfeit. Land of Wonders and Atlantic Realms were two parks that beat the parks they were up against because they were voted to be better. I fail to see why that requires luck.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Land of Wonders and Atlantic Realms were two parks that beat the parks they were up against because they were voted to be better.

You were really lucky RCTFAN computer crashed, otherwise we would've slain you in round 1. ;)

Edited by Liampie, 13 July 2009 - 03:09 PM.

• egg_head%s's Photo

You were really lucky RCTFAN computer crashed, otherwise we would've slain you in round 1. ;)

Since you can't proof that I'll not believe you.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Whizz Kids are going to win, because they always have great hacks and ideas.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Whizz Kids are going to win, because they always have great hacks and ideas.

So do the Hurricanes. ;)
    I think both teams are pretty equal, I don't care much about who will win. They both deserve it!
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Thanks, Liam! :)
    I really do think though that FGs, WKs, and us did have really great parks every round and with a bit of luck FGs for example could have been 1st during the round robin too. But yeah, I don't really think that you could say about either team it's gonna win the finals because all that we've seen so far doesn't matter anymore. Now it's just about having the better park for one last time! :)
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    GO HURRICANES! Go JK!
  • J K%s's Photo
    :mantis: Go Canes!!!!!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading