RCT Discussion / The next...

• JDP%s's Photo

are you joking?

and where the fuck do you come off treating me like a blowhard?

that was your response to me after my post. hence why i got annoyed... especially since i dont even know what the hell a "blowhard" is.

and my silvers? really? i never said anything about them. i said large accolades (meaning one spotlight if anything). how can you honestly think i can brag about my silvers when my first three are an after thought. also, when did i compare phatage to myself? like for you to point that out... but honestly dude, we're obviously not on the same page and this series of opinions inst going anywhere. i just got out of back and forth arguments with k0ng about our death match last month and i dont plan on adding more shit to the pot. your confused, im confused, done, got it, good.

thanks for the comment nin, gives nice motivation

back on topic: high roller -> xophe
    -JDP
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Well I never said anything about my H2H loss and you felt the need to bring that up? Pot calling the kettle black there.

And type blowhard into google if you don't know :lol:... basically you were accusing me of bragging when I wasn't, and I stand by that statement. That's where I got pissed off. And I was talking about someone else comparing you to Phatage, I assume that's what you were talking about being modest about. I'm still curious where I was mad about said modesty :???: I don't really care about the difference of opinions, PM me and we can go back and forth for months on our own time lol. You seem to want to point out to me how little I've done.... the door is open for a private conversation about it.

and Cocoa is the next J K maybe?
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

Well, what's stopping me from saying that Liam is the next RRP? (I don't actually think this, I think Liam has a different style, but for an example it works) Surely Liam counts as a more experienced parkmaker, he has a spotlight.

No, he isn't really a more experience parkmaker. RRP has been around a bit longer than Liampie, therefore he has more experience. Maybe you're thinking Liampie is a better parkmaker, but that is different. There is a difference between skill and experience (not that Liampie is any better or worse than RRP).
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    No, I wasn't saying Liam is more experienced, RRP is by far. I meant you said that its about comparing newcomers with more experienced players. My point was that Liam is not a newcomer.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    True. I guess I was a bit too general. I guess you could say it is compaing newer players to more experienced players.
  • pierrot%s's Photo

I don't think pierrot will ever have a 100% solid release

brutal
    please stop biting me.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Contrary to your beliefs, I am not picking on you. I am merely saying, that I don't think you have enough desire to complete a release, because you are so focused on finding new ideas and new concepts and hacks.

I don't see this as a bad thing, I think you play the game very well, but you play it differently.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    prove em all wrong, baby.
  • pierrot%s's Photo

because you are so focused on finding new ideas and new concepts and hacks.

yeah that is a true. but please, don't trample my potential.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I wasn't.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Trust me pierrot, he wasn't. :) I have to say it did sound a bit discouraging however.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    It did sound harsh, but Louis is a nice guy, and I know he likes your work. He didn't mean anything mean by that dude.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    You have to remember that Louis is the guy/gal that will post "that path is horrendous" where most others will just say "I'm not a big fan of your path selection there". Also the one that listed "The Devil Wears Prada" as his favorite movie. Quite the flair for the (over)dramatic, so....don't take it personally. He means no harm.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    nin - K0NG - Cena - Midnight Aurora - Gijssie1234 - Levis

What do the above names have in common :p ?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I was gonna say that they all can't finish anything, but Gijssie hasn't really been around long enough to say, and Levis can finish stuff, as can MA to some extent.

And I'm glad everyone understands me :kiss:
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    I haven't finished anything since 2007... and that was 20x20.

Anyway, if Louis's assumption is correct, then Pierrot = me. great ideas, a lot of hacking innovation, and not a lot of finished product. But give the dude some credit... He hasn't really been around long enough to finish a full park on his level of detail, and is certainly further along than I ever got.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^it's still one more than the others :p

Oh yeah, I'm giving him credit, I don't think he has been around long enough, however I do think he will go down your route of finding innovative things but not processing them into a full release, feel free to prove me wrong though Pierrot.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    okay...now I get it :nod:
  • dr dirt%s's Photo

9 years later...

hydroportal is the next Ruyatax

mamarillas might be becoming the next Coaster Ed

Xtreme97 is the next Xophe

BarNID is like if JDP never stopped playing, in a way

I'll have to look at some more of the up and coming talent again, for more.

• Liampie%s's Photo

CHE is the next Sulakke.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading