RCT Discussion / The next...

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    The comparison K0NG - Geewhzz is fitting, K0NG is pretty much as good in hacks for as far as I seen him do stuff, some things he hasn't mastered yet to full extent like geewhzz has done so far but he's certainly a great hacker.

I have a hard time defining who could be the next J K or so but why need a replacement? JK is still very active and hasn't lost any of his magic

Liam - Dave : agreed
    RamSam - CP6: agreed although CP6 is more developped in skill I think personally.

I've always wondered who I'd be compared to and reading I'm the next Kumba actually made me laugh since I actually see NO comparison at all, Kumba is superior to me in every sense of the game and I've never liked building fantasy for that matter.

I hope I'm one of those that can't be compared cuz to me that's the biggest compliment a builder can get actually since it means you have a very personal style that is solid in your own personal way.

Also I think Maverix is a hard to compare since I don't see any other builder like he is getting his style done.
    food for thought?
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I'm not sure what I'd be...

I personally think gijssie is closer to RRP than anything. Even though everything is unfinished his work reminds me a lot of RRPs first abandoned rct2 solo, Fun Factory or whatever. And other work of RRP's too.

I also think that Roomie and Ozone are pretty close, but that may be up for debate.
  • Comet%s's Photo

I think there are certain members that don't fit anyone else. Like Robbie, me, Cena, Liampie and a few others that I can't think of now.

I think this is the case for the majority of members
  • In:Cities%s's Photo

In:cities - Roomie (even with different games).

how on earth? lol
  • Levis%s's Photo

I think there are certain members that don't fit anyone else. Like Robbie, me, Cena, Liampie and a few others that I can't think of now.

who do I fit cause I'm not named :p ?
    is there someone building just like me? cause I missed it and I want to see it than :p.
  • Cena%s's Photo

who do I fit cause I'm not named :p ?
    is there someone building just like me? cause I missed it and I want to see it than :p.

and a few others that I can't think of now.

• chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^you're probably one of the few others he couldn't think of.

liampie => petrol (?)

EDIT:
    haha I didn't notice cena posted as well xd

btw Liam that was a subtile hiint that I want you to leave ;)
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Cena, that post = win.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    I'm the next, first, only, ever-will-be, FantastiCo. The only person I copy off of is this allusive wierdo... I won't give his full name... but his first name is Jack.

Dear Idiots: His last name starts with an 'S'.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    You missed the Captain...
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Naw, not really.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Dotrobot->Pacificcoaster->Ramsam->CP6?
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    gijssie1234 --> RRP
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    I'm with the PC->Ram Sam. I used to say JDP->CP6, but he's got his own style now, and its great. So i guess Ram Sam fits well there now.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Louis! -> Louis!
  • musicman%s's Photo
    ^ I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you seriously think you could live up to that level of greatness? :p
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^lol

gijssie1234 --> RRP

Eh, I dont think so. There styles are completely different. I think gijssie is unlike most people. Same with the fact that very few, in my eyes, can be seen as the next RRP.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    pierrot is the next Milo
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^hate to steal your thunder, but hes the next roomie if anything.
    -JDP
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^Nah, Roomie's style is too messy.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading