General Chat / Fantasy Football 2013

• riven3d%s's Photo
    fraction points can add up, won one game once because of one fraction of a point, would of lost it under tiebreaker rules otherwise.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I dont think you can with ESPN's fantasy football. In two years of doing this I have not seen any ties, so lets not worry about it to much.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    As much as I like Braylon Edwards I have him on all 3 of my fantasy teams. Anyone have a good RB they can give me for him? Might be willing to trade him with Witten to get a REALLY good RB...
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    I'm pretty damn happy with my team now. Starting QB is the only thing I'm not 100% happy with and, I'm not losing any of my starters to upgrade from my current Roethlisberger/Palmer/Sanchez trio.

Let's get it ON!!!!!!! wait, that's Mills Lane. I guess with my current avatar it should be......YES!!! FIRE, FIRE!!!!

Edited by K0NG, 05 September 2009 - 08:23 PM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    TRADE!

To make up for the loss of LT I am bring in Brandon Jacobs to go in my backfield with Peterson and Gore :)

Had to send TO to JDP, but TO has lost games for me in the past even if he can be amazing.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    About 24 hours till the season kicks off. Matches to watch tomorrow are In:Cities vs. gir and K0NG vs. Top Gun since each have starters playing in the Thursday season opener (Ten @ Pit).

Also JDP and In:Cities I STRONGLY recommend you update your line-ups since Josh is missing a spot and JDP has Lynch starting, however he is suspended till week 5. ESPN will not automatically edit your line-ups even if a player is out or on a bye week. You need to do it yourself.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    ohhh dang bro i forgot to call you back lol.

you called me like right when i sat down in the cafeteria, so i could only hear like every other word you said haha.

but yeah, i'll get right on that:]
  • gir%s's Photo
    So, I've shaken some things up!

Dropped Bradshaw for Fred Jackson
    Dropped Scaife for Scheffler
    Dropped Kasay for Hauschka

The last drop I'm a bit skeptical about, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to welcome in a fellow Wolfpacker, and a damn good one at that. Overall, I think I've snatched up some good ones.

edit: Dropped Muhammad for Driver

Edited by gir, 09 September 2009 - 08:40 PM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Had to counter so I picked up Ray Rice. His projections are amazingly good, so while I don't have a back-up QB anymore or really need another RB I am guessing that after a week or two maybe one of you guys will give me a good trade for him.

Will be at work tonight, but the nice thing about working for the sports section of a newspaper is the office has just about as many TV's showing sports as a sports bar would :p
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Chris Johnson is doing decent, didn't realize how much time he split with LenDale White though.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    woot woot.

halftime, and santonio already has 85 rec yards and a TD:]]]
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Yeah Holmes was awesome, im kicking myself for not playing him in my other league... and all my freaking WRs in our league have issues.

Just noticed that you cant use just the starting QB points as a tiebreaker, so im going with total bench points.
  • gir%s's Photo
    Yeah hopefully Holmes will not be my downfall...stellar performance.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    I guess Chris did alright, whatever.
    Anyone else think it's hilarious how Polomalu already got struck by the Madden Curse
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    That Peterson for Turner trade might have been the deciding factor. Up by 30 atm all thx to "Purple Jesus" :)

Still my WRs did basically nothing as I had to shuffle my line-up last minute due to Boldin's hamstring. Gona need my RBs to carry me as Chapelz has most of his top guys going tonight in the Chi vs. GB game which will decide our match.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    How do the Defensive Points work?
    The Jets Defense had an interception, two sacks, and didn't let up a point and they only got 10 points?

Anyway, the Eagles D and the fact that my RB and WR were terrible are probably the two reasons I'm gonna lose this match-up
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    How about that Drew Brees? He's my starting QB in a yahoo league from some people I worked with - 37 points already.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Team Defense / Special Teams:
    0 points allowed: 10
    2-6 points allowed: 7
    7-13 points allowed: 4
    14-17 points allowed: 1
    Blocked Punt or FG return for TD: 6
    Each Interception: 2
    Each Fumble Recovered: 2
    Blocked Punt, PAT or FG: 2
    Each Safety: 2
    Each Sack: 1
    Kickoff Return TD: 6
    Punt Return TD: 6
    Interception Return TD: 6
    Fumble Return TD: 6
    Every 25 kickoff return yards: 1
    Every 25 punt return yards: 1
    22-27 points allowed: -1
    28-34 points allowed: -4
    35-45 points allowed: -7
    46+ points allowed: -10
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Oh, I didn't realize it worked that way.
    I thought you had to have, say, DeSean Jackson, for the Punt Return yards and TD to count, not the Eagles.

That's part of the reason I have Leon Washington starting, but do I not get points for that because I don't have the Jets Defense?

Actually, I just realized what D/ST stood for. Originally I thought it was Defense/ Starting Team but now I understand
  • gir%s's Photo
    Looks like In:Cities will pick up the win, I have a hard to believing Rivers and Jackson can mange a combined 30+ points tomorrow night. It could happen, but not playing Gates, along with a sorry sorry day for Steve Smith and the Panthers will be my downfall.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading