General Chat / Fantasy Football 2013

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Dammit Chapelz! I wake up 15 mins earlier and id have picked up Farve... still he's over the hill and Minnesota is a running team. Also ever gona get on AIM so we can talk trades? I can't believe I have not made one yet. I need a star WR, I have good ones, just no one I feel 100% sure of starting every week. Also I have good RBs to trade for them, so come on guys make me some offers :mantis:
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Man...I heard Jay Glazer's 'prediction' on the radio yesterday and thought " go grab Favre, just in case he's right" and forgot all about it last night. Heard the report this morning and fucking Chapelz already bagged him. Darren, Minnesota is a running team because they haven't had anyone that could pass consistently....they're gonna spread things out now and be dangerous.

Edited by K0NG, 18 August 2009 - 02:22 PM.

• K0NG%s's Photo
    Roethlisberger/achilles=fuck me.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    hey darren, i reviewed your trade offer, and have a counter proposal.

rather than trading knowshon, ted ginn, AND andre johnson for Mc Fadden, Garrard, and vincent jackson, i would prefer it to be a two for two trade instead.

i'll give you Calvin Johnson and Ted Ginn for Garrard and Jackson:]

i just dont want to get rid of andre or knowshon lol
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Alright thats a deal. I need the WRs and those two are really good. Also I have Jackson AND Garrard on my other fantasy team ;)
    haha dangg dude, another fantasy team?
    you're insane lol.

so how do we set this up?
    you just send an offer on there and i have to accept it?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Yeah I think so, tho im always the one sending the offers, not sure what happens when you get one :lol:

I could do it manually with my league owner powers if you cant find how to do it.

Also I have 2 teams now, but will have a third next weekend (JKay is in that one, only it has a $20 buy-in... like my Hi Rollers 2 idea, heh...). I think I'll stop there tho, I had 1 team two years ago, two last year, so three this year seemed logical :idea:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Ok deal is done. Im starting to like my WRs, just id like 1 more in a deal for one of my RBs. Maybe a QB, just I don't need 6 RBs. You guys have any offers for Turner, Gore, LT, Brown, McFadden or Thomas?

K0NG I still would like to make a deal for Boldin. I picked up Bernard Berrian for Ginn. Berrain will be Favre's #1 target in Minnesota, so maybe him for Boldin, possibly with McFadden or Thomas in a kinda 2 for 1. LT is on the table, but only if we are talking about Fitzgerald and I kinda doubt you'd trade him. Maybe like Braylon Edwards and LT for Fitzgerald and anyone else.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Was it just me , or did Cooley look like a STEAL tonight? I've always liked his consistency and...maybe that's why I'm not leaning towards any trades just yet. Well, Big Ben scares me as my starter right now but...I DID pick up Sanchez.....I'd consider a trade that would land me a starting QB.

Even though I KNOW Sancheezmo is gonna pay dividends as a backup. Hell, maybe even a starter along the way. Dude's got an arm, great decision making ability, athleticism and Pete Carroll as
    a mentor.

I guess I'd look at a trade for.......Starting QB/backup RB for possibly ONE of my WR's (but not LF) and something.

Just throwing it out....I'm still pretty happy with my roster.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I have the following offers for you:

Schaub & McFadden/Thomas for Boldin & anyone
    Schaub & Edwards/Berrian & McFadden/Thomas for Boldin & Palmer & anyone
    Edwards/Berrian & McFadden/Thomas for Boldin & anyone
    McFadden & Thomas for Boldin & anyone

Cant give you Arron Rogers and id put myself in a hole just by giving you Schaub who is my back-up, but imo as good as a starter. Still I really want Boldin and would be willing to trade my only back-up QB for him and then just grab a free agent.
    anquan boldin man, reppin the big lake area of south florida:]

like no joke, theres tons of NFL and college players from my region.
    out of our three teams, Clewiston, Glades Central, and Pahokee, theres Boldin, Fred Taylor, and Eric Green just to name a few.

so darren, if you ever want to come out and see some REAL high school ball, just head northwest a little bit and catch some games lol.
    in 06, each of the teams in our region went to the state championships in their respective divisions.
    it was sick:]

i'm happy with my roster at the moment, but i cant say i'm happy for the Jags:/
    even though its only preseason, we've lost every game..
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Oh man, thats funny. Ironically I just got a job covering high school football for the Miami Herald :lol:

Miami is WAY more loaded then central Florida. We have had Frank Gore, Willis McGahee, Antonio Bryant, Santana Moss, Devin Hester, Sean Taylor, your buddy Andre Johnson, ect... Also Northwestern HS is ranked no. 3 in the country, yes thats not just FL, but 49 other states :p

Still I think we can agree Florida is the best at HS football, tho other states like Texas, California, Penn and Ohio are also pretty damn good.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    as far as high school football i think you have texas and florida on one level equal for the most part and then you take a step down to ohio and california.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Trade alert! Just a small one me and Comet agreed to after the draft, just I had to get the Pats D/ST back off waivers to do it.

Also K0NG might want to jump on those offers soon as I am starting to re-think them...
    yo, whoever has matt cassel is screwed!

edit:
    HOLYCRAP I HAVE HIM.
    for some reason i though you had him darren lol.
    ugh man, the dude snapped his leg

Edited by In:Cities, 30 August 2009 - 09:38 PM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    You were almost right, was about to get him off waivers in my other league :p

Still X-Rays were negitive and he walked off. He will be ok not long after the season starts.

Btw you and Comet should update your rosters as after trades the new players go to the bench and you get empty spots in your starting line-ups.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Ok I just did that thanks for the reminder

Man I really wish we had more people in this league, I just don't like the fact that I have people like Antonio Bryant or Eddie Royal on my bench because I don't want to feel like an idiot if they have a huge game. Anyway, those two and Joseph Addai are up for grabs if any body's interested in a trade
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    On your team the only guys I really would want are C. Johnson and Slaton. What could I do to get one of them?
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Not really anything

chapelz I'll give you Eddie Royal for Lavernues Coles out of sympathy for what happened with Brandon Marshall
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    i'll take that action.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading