General Chat / Fantasy Football 2013

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Did it for you guys, faster that way.

Also there might be a blockbuster in the works ;)
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Added Visanthe Shiancoe to my roster. Forgot ALL about him and how he'll fare with Favre as the QB in Minnesota until I watched him tonight. :nod:

Also added SD's DEF/ST to the roster since they're playing Oakland in the 1st week and Oakland is terrible. Plus, I get Sproles kick returns and Scifres punts on ST. I'll be using them as often as not this season. GLAD I grabbed an exciting DEF/ST for my bench.

I'm fuckin' ready for week#1

Bring on the CORNDOGS!!!!!!!

DAMN...I just realized that Ba is playing freakin' KC in week #1 as well.

So...do the Ravens shut down the Chiefs harder than the Bolts shut down the Raiders?

Doesn't matter.....Fitz and Boldin are going up against the SF secondary......and Jackson is going against the non-existent Seattle run D. All the points I'll need right there (along with whatever else happens). :nod:

Edited by K0NG, 01 September 2009 - 02:56 AM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    K0NG you do realize that with two WRs from the same team they have the same bye on week 4, you'll get whooped if you start Hester and 85. Also the odds of both having a big game are slim when you have teamates. Your stupid if you don't start considering a trade... oh and don't watch pre-season games anymore, you get like a bird that sees something shinny and you have to have it :lol:
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    surprised kumba hasn't posted yet about how he put me over a barrel but...

AWE trades Adrian Peterson, Min RB to Fightin Iguanaz
    AWE trades Brandon Marshall*, Den WR to Fightin Iguanaz
    AWE trades Dallas Clark, Ind TE to Fightin Iguanaz
    DRC trades Michael Turner, Atl RB to War Elephants
    DRC trades Calvin Johnson, Det WR to War Elephants
    DRC trades Darren McFadden, Oak RB to War Elephants
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    wtf darren has AP and brandon marshall now?

oh god we're doomed lol
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Hurt trading Turner and C. Johnson... just when Chapelz was willing to toss in Clark without Witten being in the deal I took it so I could be stacked at TE. AP and Turner are about even in the running game, just AP gets more receiving yards. Im gambling on Marshall coz if he holds out im fucked at WR... well kinda. In the end I went from what I expected to be a 3 for 2 in Chris' favor to a 3 for 2 in my favor. McFadden has been weak in the pre-season and might not even start.

Ok now I really need Boldin! *glares at K0NG* :peace:
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Do special teams TD's and yards count?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Only TDs.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Nothing for kick return yardage or punters inside the 20? Shit. That's part of why I grabbed SD, Scifres is nails on inside the 20 kicks and Sproles is a helluva consistent return man. Oh well.

Edit: L.T. and Witten for Boldin and ?

Edited by K0NG, 01 September 2009 - 03:26 PM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    L.T. & Witten for Boldin & Cooley that would be fairly even, just make my RB line-up a little less amazing. Just it would really boast my WRs
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Go for it...it works for me.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Cant. The more I think about it and read expert projections LT for Boldin is not a good deal for me. I would do Witten and someone for Boldin and someone, not even Cooley, it could be a 2 for 1 again. I just cant ship any of my top 3 backs, they are to valuable. Still I got Brown and Thomas and could deal them in the trade. So please think of a counter offer.

I would love to have Boldin, just its got to be a fair trade or I will take my chances with the risky WRs I got now.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Thing is...my biggest need is another starting RB so, I'm only giving up Boldin for someone that fits that bill. Since you got AP, I figure you could trade LT, get the receiver that you need and not take too big a hit on your RB's since you'd still have AP, Gore, Brown and Pierre Thomas. Considering that Boldin is ranked in the top 10 in WR's....it still seems like a workable deal to me. But, it's your call........
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Got to think about it. I have LT on another team too, so I am looking to trade him for a good deal, just I might find one in the other league. Why not just LT for Boldin? Id do that. Your fairly good at TE as is.

Also I want to add 1 point to every team play a "home" game. Never done it before and we might as well take advantage of the schedule having home/away. Object now if you are not in favor of that.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Since LT for Boldin was the heart of the deal anyway, I'll do that. Also....I think we should have some sort of points for ST's. Like punts inside the 20 and kick return yardage. Otherwise ST's are relatively meaningless.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Trades done. You got LT and I got Boldin. Helps us both.

Also now your D/ST gets 1 point for every 25 yards of kickoff/punt return yards. No obtain for coffin corners, touchbacks or punts inside the 20 tho.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    please tell me we are doing fraction points? i hate fucking ties.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    The most points from the starting QB is the tiebreaker.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Well I'll take that
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    please do fraction points i know you think you will hate it but after two seasons of playing with it i love it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading