Theme Park Discussion / East Coast Park Meet

• JDP%s's Photo
    Alright guys, as I said in the other topic me and Geewhzz want to do an east coast trip.

Obviously it's going to be the summer of 2010, what month, I don't know. So lets discuss what month we want to meet up in and what parks.

I think we should go in June and here are the parks I have lined up:
    Dorney Park
    SFGAdv
    Hershey Park
    Knobels

That's about a 3 day trip (1 day for Knobels and Dorney, and Hershey and SFGAdv get their own days). I said to Gee if he wants to get a hotel around my area and stay there that I would have no problem driving.

So lets get this thing going and start planning.

-JDP
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Meh, I kind of live in a central location so I'd be willing to make a day trip to anyone that the most people are going to
    I think it's really only you and zburns in Pennsylvania though, that's why I was hoping for more of a Lake Compounce type location but I understand that'd be hard for you

Edit: I forgot Chiller, think he's from the area too

Edited by Comet, 24 September 2009 - 08:52 PM.

• Steve%s's Photo
    I'd love to do something like this, but all of the parks in that area are at least a good six to seven hour drive for me. We'll see what happens.

Comet, I'd do Lake Compounce. Thats a far more reasonable distance for me and I've never been.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I'm on the east coast right now (VA though, that's more like the South, so a bit far) if anyone wants to meet up at BGE (or maybe KD) (or SFA this Sunday). I also *might* go to PPP@Knoebels & SFGAdv on Columbus Day weekend (very long drive though).

Anyways, if I'm in or slightly near the area, I might be up for it, though PA is kind of far from my usual territory (and I'm even farther from you New Englanders, no way I'll meet up with you guys).
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Gimme like $200 in gas money and I think I could do it :lol:

IoA you bitches! I want some fucking butterbeer next spring
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Gee are you looking into a Coney Island, Lake Compounce, SFNE leg of the trip
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    i was just gonna go near where jdp is and drive to nearby places.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    I might hit up one of these..depending on my schedule for the summer. Hershey I could easily do (assuming I'm back in MD). Might try to go to Dorney since I haven't been there yet.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    Sounds like fun. What all's being provided? I might do it if I can save up the money.

And are non-NEers welcome? My friend Jay would definitely want to come.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Lol I aint providing shit for you. But if my car is empty then maybe a ride or two. Just meet us there where ever we go...

What do yall think about June 15th, 16th, and 17th?
    -JDP
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    We'll have to see but that weekend (that is a weekend right?) sounds good to me so far.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Kind of too early to pick a date I think, but no those wouldn't be good I still have class
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    School will be out for me by then, so I'd be good.

EDIT: And JDP, I was just making sure.

Edited by FullMetal, 26 September 2009 - 08:37 PM.

• Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    I'm in PA as well. I think Meretrix said he lived near Harrisburg a while back.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Humm... if this is next Summer I think I could make it. Me and my Dad have been talking about a trip to Atlantic City for poker and then id be in the area. If we could get 4-10 of us there that would be awesome.
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Im in!
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    West Coast-ers! We need to plan something!
  • nin%s's Photo
    No Southeast love? :p
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    i'll pickup ][ntamin on my way east
  • Steve%s's Photo
    you guys suck, man

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading