Theme Park Discussion / East Coast Park Meet

• tracidEdge%s's Photo
    you guys should totally go to hersheypark, it owns.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Hey guys, just got done talking with Gee about this. I was hoping we can get some official answers from people on whether you can go or not.

This is what we agreed on so far:
    June 14th- Dorney Park & Knoebels in one day
    June 15th- SFGAdv in one day
    June 16th- Hershey Park and drive to VA in one day
    June 17th- Busch Gardens in one day
    June 18th- Kings Dominion in one day

The dates on the front page are still looking good as of right now so post if you can make it or not. This will easily be a five day trip so from June the 14th-18th. Even if you can't make it down to VA, hopefully you can join us for the rest of the trip and vise versa.
    -JDP
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Me and my Dad really want to get up to Atlantic City this Summer for a week or two and get around to other places like Philly, NYC and Boston for side-trips. Not sure if those dates will work and im like 0-5 in planning out of state park meets, but I'll keep an eye on this and let you guys know if we finalize anything.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    I should be free those days.

I just need to know what to expect in terms of room and board. Would we all be pitching in for a couple hotel rooms, or is it a "fend for yourself" thing?
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    I'd be down for maybe 1-2 of the days/parks, but that all depends on my job and and much money I have when it comes down to it. If you made one of the PA days on the weekend it would help my chances more.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Interesting, that's gonna be during the last week of my senior year of high school so not sure what's going to be going on
    If I can go it'll definitely only be one day, most likely the 14th or 16th. Great Adventure's another option but I'm not fond of the place and would prefer one of the other two days
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Yeah we can do some switching around since nothing is official yet.
    -JDP
    Cough.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Any Brits fancy a Towers trip?
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    If quite a couple of people go. I will. Me and Louis are off down legoland this weekend but after that I'm free weekends
    So I assume this isn't happening then?
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^dude i tried. no one got back to me and this trip was pretty much a hand out. only thing people needed to do was get a place to sleep.

we can replan but i wont be free till about mid august.
    -JDP
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    My friend and I are planning to go to Kings Dominion during the second week of August for two days at the park, if anyone is interested in going there for I305.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^You honestly only need one day there and can still ride everything then some. But. I myself can spend a whole day with 305.
    -JDP
    I'm headed to Hershey on Monday. Yeah.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading