• Comet%s's Photo
    ^^Steve we'll get our own group
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Austria? Anyone? :D
    lol

"MFG"
  • Steve%s's Photo

^^Steve we'll get our own group

psh lake compounce? right now? i think yes.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    I'm too much of a rookie driver right now for that type of solo journey, unfortunately
    Although that could be great with the Haunted Graveyard going on there right now
  • Goliath123%s's Photo

Austria? Anyone? :D
    lol

"MFG"

You mean Australia lol
  • Steve%s's Photo

I'm too much of a rookie driver right now for that type of solo journey, unfortunately
    Although that could be great with the Haunted Graveyard going on there right now

What! Come on dude, time to bite the bullet and make the trip. Can't be that bad, can it?

You mean Australia lol

Wow.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo

No Southeast love? :p

Hey, I said I'm in Virginia right now (I think that's southeast). I went to SFA today and saw MC Hammer, where were you at?

West Coast-ers! We need to plan something!

If I'm around, I'm always up for it. I wasn't around last time tho. :-(
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    We could have a Southeast meeting..?
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I have a Busch Gardens pass, so I'll probably go there sometime for the Halloween thingy.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    I've always wanted to go to BG up there.. I've only been to SFoGA and SFSTL...

Although, seeing as Halloween is kinda in the middle of the school year, AND I can't drive, AND it's pretty far away.. that might not work for me..

I guess I could walk?
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    I just got some money from the gov't (left-overs from financial aid), so I guess I can put some of that toward the trip.

Honestly, I don't understand why the government gave me a check for the leftovers, but I'm not complaining. :D
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    you have to pay it back
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I think you're supposed to use it to buy a textbook.
  • Steve%s's Photo

I think you're supposed to use it to buy a textbook.

...or hookers and blow.
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo

I have a Busch Gardens pass, so I'll probably go there sometime for the Halloween thingy.

So do I. I got the 2 year pass with a free Christmastown pass too. Where in Va are you?
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    I'll be at Great Adventure this Saturday
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    ^ If I go at all, it won't be until the weekend afterwards, on Sunday. :-(

So do I. I got the 2 year pass with a free Christmastown pass too. Where in Va are you?

Norfolk, so I'm only about an hour away. If it wasn't closed M-Th I'd probably go after work all the time. Anyways, I might go on Saturday. I was thinking of driving up to DC, but it's looking like I'll need to stay local.

I just got the one year pass, since I'm not certain how often I'll be in the area next year and I would've felt dumb getting the platinum pass out here when I could've gotten it back in San Diego for $50 less and 2 months more.

I'm more interested in the Halloween thing, but I'll probably go to Christmastown too.
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo

Norfolk

I'm in Smithfield now but am probably moving across the James River to Newport News in 2 weeks. My girlfriend currently lives in Williamsburg.

I'm also more than likely attending ODU next semester.

Edited by Mike Robbins, 29 September 2009 - 10:27 PM.

• FullMetal%s's Photo

you have to pay it back

It's a grant, so I don't think I have to pay it back.

I better not have to pay it back! I wanna go to Hersheypark! >:(

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading