(Archive) Advertising District / MGM's Golden Age of Hollywood

• Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I'm loving everything I've seen so far. I love seeing lots of cool little ideas like this cause I know it's gonna be fun to explore the park and find all of the subtle details.
  • Toon%s's Photo

I know it's gonna be fun to explore the park and find all of the subtle details.

Just the thing that makes Egyptopia my favorite park at the moment!

Thanks for the comments and keep em coming. Hopefully I'll get a new pic up tomorrow.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Excitingness. Loving the park bit by bit, you are like the only coming up with new archy, (Mantis you too). Great job, keep it up. :p What happened to your RCT2 projects?
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    looks nice, but would look a lot nicer with the two spaces before the wooden coaster track thingy raised, in the well used upside dow v shape..
  • posix%s's Photo
    Wow wow wow !! Amazing !!!
    It's always cool to see a park on it's way to win Spotlight :)
    Keep us updated please.
    I love everything.. I couldn't complain, it's fantastic!!!
    It reminds me alot of my new park... almost scary how we can have such identical themes without showing each other before.
    Anyway,
    keep up the AMAZING RCT1 work.
  • Toon%s's Photo

What happened to your RCT2 projects?

I still have RCT2 projects on the go as well. Believe it or not I like both programs...they offer different challenges and can create different looks. I just wasn't ready to give RCT1 up. In most ways it offers more creativity still and I felt like I had a lot of unfinished ideas floating in my head that I couldn't accomplish in RCT2. Whether this is my last RCT1 project is yet to be seen...probably not tho.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Go Toon! Plus my favourite two posts of the day are up at the top of the page ;) egpTopia mentioned in a thread for MGM. Now THAT'S what I call high quality :D

I can't complain, really. The hacking is phenomenal and the general skill is there to match it. It's wonderful to see people pushing RCT's boundaries - especially in such spectacular fashion.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Looking awesome, the architecture is near perfect and the detail is amazing..... cant wait to see this up on the spotlight page.
  • Jalle%s's Photo
    This park looks amazing... There's some good ideas and themeing is just great.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    Adam...Your first question, X-Sector did it in DEO, you could look their for your awnser. How he did it was the top of the circle is an inverted coaster and the bottom of the circle is a verticle coaster.

Mantis...Your method for buring the bumpercars sounds so painful. The beast doesn't have to be used, just build a track over the dodgems, then burry it with Dragons, then delete the track. No beast required.

ToonTowner...Looks good!
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Adam...Your first question, X-Sector did it in DEO, you could look their for your awnser. How he did it was the top of the circle is an inverted coaster and the bottom of the circle is a verticle coaster.

ahh
    thanx nate ;)
  • mantis%s's Photo

Mantis...Your method for buring the bumpercars sounds so painful. The beast doesn't have to be used, just build a track over the dodgems, then burry it with Dragons, then delete the track. No beast required.

What can I say - i'm a slogger :D Thanks for the other method - it certainly makes more sense.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Wow, seems like theres actually gonna be a good MGM park.

Looks like we've got a winner on our hands.

More pics... Now...

-Pym-
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    The entrance to Solomon's Mines area looks really good, it’s so different from other entrances to areas. The way you have used to track is really clever defiantly some great park making. Maybe to spice it up a little you could add some awnings but that’s just a thought.

Good job though.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading