Related Games / Indiana Funland:After the Storm

• Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    Uh, oh. I smell Six Flags.
  • Lowenaldo%s's Photo

tl:dr/dc.

what? guess my internet lingo isnt up to snuff
  • yocoaster%s's Photo

what? guess my internet lingo isnt up to snuff

I was thinkin the same thing lol cuzz I haven't a clue what "tl:dr/dc" could possibly stand for...
  • verti%s's Photo
    "too long; didn't read / don't care"

Also, please tell me that this is finally getting nuked and swapped for something you actually spent time on?
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    ^exactly that, you have had enough advice in this topic to make something WAYYY better than continuing this
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

"too long; didn't read / don't care"

Also, please tell me that this is finally getting nuked

I hope that happens, just let me evacuate first.
  • fraroc%s's Photo

tl:dr/dc.

How do you spell Two Faced A**Hole D-A-R-K H-O-R-S-E
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    At least two other people agreed with me, fraroc. Call out somebody else next time, or better yet spend some time working on your park instead of tryin to flame me.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I've noticed that most new players have improved and garnered some respect and improvement here over the past year, fraroc, you seem to have devolved.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    In actuality, Indiana Funland would have probably been ran out of business a while ago by my Six Flags Indiana.
  • posix%s's Photo
    let him play the way he wants. it's not like he only exists to please your expectations.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

In actuality, Indiana Funland would have probably been ran out of business a while ago by my Six Flags Indiana.

No, it would have been gone when it built that big ugly wooden roller coaster in the beginning.
  • yocoaster%s's Photo
    It still kinda funny how this storyline and park in general almost COMPLETELY follows CD5's, well, everything. :???:
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Sorry, fraroc. If you like it, keep building man. Don't listen to me or anybody else (although I think you will appreciate your work more if you took the advice that was given to you.)
  • fraroc%s's Photo

Posted Image
    With the park in as horrible shape as it is, Fans are severely worried about the possible closure of Indiana Funland.

Posted Image
    Joe Summers is an adrenaline junkie that usually brings his kids to the park every summer, his kids love all the roller coasters! He says,
    "Its already the heart of 1989 seson! If the park dosent have a buyer by Autumn, then a 1990 season won't happen! I hope someone buys it soon!"

Posted Image
    Angelyce Mirros is a ride operator at Indiana Funland, She operates Twist and Shout, Swinger and Indiana Flyer on Saturdays.
    "I love roller coasters as much as I love my job! I would hate it so much if Indiana Funland closed! Please! Find a Buyer quick!!"

Posted Image

"We have been to Indiana Beach, and Holiday World on our trips to Indy. None of those parks thrilled as much as Indiana Funland"-ACE coaster enthusiasts.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

"We have been to Indiana Beach, and Holiday World on our trips to Indy. None of those parks thrilled as much as Indiana Funland"-ACE coaster enthusiasts.

Oh, go fall down a well, Cornball Express and The Voyage are some of the best coasters on the planet, please don't insult great amusement parks that make Indiana Funland look like the great trash patch.
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Haha, Jag, that made me laugh.

Anyway, fraroc. Could you send me an updated download? I'd like to see what I can do with the park.
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    Lol Jag Kid. And I can't wait for Funland to close. And Fracrock spelled seasons wrong.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    Its spelled F-R-A-R-O-C you dumbass.
  • fraroc%s's Photo

Its spelled F-R-A-R-O-C you jealous douche you cant make shit with rct2.

And besides, who said that this new park is even gonna BE hosted an NE designs? I might go Atari.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading