Related Games / Indiana Funland:After the Storm

• fraroc%s's Photo
    art thou shalt go fuck jaguarkids mother.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

Should've built the Twin Towers out of wood.

Yeah, wood must be invincible, especially wood that has been sitting around for years in a damp environment with no extra supports. I guess wood is not brittle at all. They should make cars and railroad tracks out of wood, wait, why don't they?

art thou shalt go fuck jaguarkids mother.

Do you kiss your mom with that mouth?
  • verti%s's Photo
    "are you shall go fuck jaguarkids mother"?

Dude, you fail to make sense in any way. Go back to 4chan.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    I use shakesperian english to diss someone.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Oh, you sure told me.
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    Uhh, Shakespear English fails. Beavis can talk better than you and he can actually make sense, so can Butthead.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I think this is the 3rd most popular thread in the AD, but for the wrong reasons.
    Yeah, cause we FUCKING HATE IT!
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    You know, I dont really give a shit what you say anymore. for now, I just want to conclude Indiana Funlands story.

Posted Image

Hello, this is news host Alrena Brooks, Small update on the Indiana Funland plane crash that occurred aproxamatly 9:30 in this morning. We can confirm that the Indiana Flyer coaster that was set ablaze due to the crash was fully extinguished. With substatial damage to the top of the lift hill. And we can confirm that the pilot is alive and talking after he accidentally crashed his aircraft into the roller coaster. He claims that there was foggy weather this morning when he took out his plane for a flight, he did not see that he was in the vicinity of the amusement park and he inavertadly crashed into the lift hill of Indiana Flyer. He almost went through the windsheild, but he was able to escape his burning plane and climb down the support structure of the ride down to the ground.
    The chopper sent us more pictures of the roller coaster.

Posted Image
    Even though the top of the hill is in shambles, the rest of the ride does look unscathed.

Posted Image
    Up here you can see that the top of the lift hill has been scorched by the fires and a small portion of the track has collapsed on the left side.

The park is still open after this incident but the Indiana Flyer has been closed and is right now in an SBNO state.
    Fans hope that they get someone to fix this roller coaster, and return it to its former glory, but with the financial crisis, that most likley won't happen. This is telling us that Indiana Flyer has been closed permenatly. Even though the coaster enthusiasts hope that the worst wont happen.

Posted Image
    The Indiana Flyer most likely will never fly again.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Fraroc, to tell you the truth, after a plane crashed into the ride, wouldn't there be a little more than warped track and discoloring. To be honest with you, I know that I have been really mean lately, and I apologize, but you have never listened to anyone's advice and are copying off of CD5's park, which you make terrible and annoying posts in that thread.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    I will admit I tried CD5's Advertising Method of a Timeline, but I guess I was spending too much time working on the park's story instead of the ride quality :( I have talent in RCT3 But I guess I cant build somthing worthwile and write a story at the same time :(
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Okay, good job on admitting this. Now show us you can actually build parks.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

I will admit I tried CD5's Advertising Method of a Timeline

No, there were many parks long before CD5's that had a time-line, it is just that your time line is extremely similar to his. You really need to relax and build the best you can, if you can't do a time line park in RCT3, do one in RCT2 or 1.
    I'm sorry for being mean to you Fraroc. I really just hated the timeline and you spendeng money and shit like that. But, I never really liked Indiana Flyer because it was too much like Derecho, too much even though they were the same company's coasters. So, let's say bye to Indiana Flyer and say hi to Indiana Cyclone!
    Eeh, double posted.
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    fraroc, I can only suggest one thing: build the park on your own, and when you believe you are ready, then show it. Until then, I think it's best that you close this thread down and leave it at that.

Also, Jag and B&M, I really don't think you mean anything in those "apologies" of yours. You can't just throw out all those insulting comments you made about this park, yet you continually come back. Why? Just to insult it more? To feel a sense of power on the internet? Seriously, it's bad enough as it is and I'm getting the feeling you're just "making up" for the sake of it.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    no keep this thread alive. The story isnt done yet, I'm not done torturing the park yet.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

Also, Jag and B&M, I really don't think you mean anything in those "apologies" of yours. You can't just throw out all those insulting comments you made about this park, yet you continually come back. Why? Just to insult it more? To feel a sense of power on the internet? Seriously, it's bad enough as it is and I'm getting the feeling you're just "making up" for the sake of it.

I was the first person to apologize here, and I was being rude because Fraroc would get really obnoxious in CD5's thread and then not listen to constructive criticism here. At first, I was just trying to give a few pointers, but I was ignored, wouldn't most people have done the same here? I meant that because I decided to stop as it wasn't contributing at all.
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Yes, we all tried to give constructive criticism, but did you see me, or K0NG or anyone else celebrate when we found out the park was canceled? No. We handled it like anyone should. Like you should.
  • fraroc%s's Photo

Things are going from horribly bad to tragic at this park. I just got word from the weather network that because of the high tempuratures and humidity, supercells are forming, If you dont know what a supercell is, Its a small cluster of bad storms that are infamous for causing very strong tornados. One seems to be deviating from its path and heading right into Indiana. If an F-5 tornado were to hit Indiana Funland, The damage would be staggering. Flat rides could be uprooted and even roller coasters could be completly demolished by a tornado.

Posted Image

Rainshowers, Not a good sign........

Stay tuned for more information and one last statement from Avery Ross.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading