Related Games / Indiana Funland:After the Storm

• Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    Oh god damn it, of course a supercell would form over in Indiana, it's in Tornado Alley! And F5 don't cause staggering damage, they cause COMPLETE damage! Your whole park would be destroyed. Flat rides would get ripped right off the ground and flung a quarter mile away. Concrete would be picked up and flung a few hundred feet away. Woodies would get totally splintered aka torn apart piece py piece and the pieces would get thrown up to a mile away! A steel coaster would get flung a few hundred feet away, as well as concrete. Buildings in your park get lifted up and flung half a mile away. You should have taken extra tornado safety precaution instead of buying new shit.

And what the fuck up with the yellow suspended coaster next to Rattlesnake?
  • fraroc%s's Photo

You mean Swinger, There is nothing wrong with it! You just cant see that it has a swooping drop, It looks like a steep drop from that view, other than that, I based it off of Iron Dragon, Bat, Top Gun, and Hayabusa.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Bolliger & Mabillard, you are acting the same way fraroc acted in CD5's topic. Fraroc has taken the initiative and is starting over, which is the mature thing to do. Why don't you just ignore this topic if you hate it so much? It's really annoying when I come here to see how others' parks develop, but the thread gets ruined by idiotic comments that are intentionally meant to harm the creator.

Fraroc, I like the idea of the park starting over, but I think a much easier and less devastating end would have been to sell to a real estate company. It's good to have a model for what you were doing, but as was said earlier this is just too similar to CD5's park. I'm glad to see you taking this is the right direction though. My suggestion would be to go back and re-read this topic (ignoring useless comments made by myself and others) and take into account the suggestions you have been given. I think this will greatly help you improve as a player.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

Oh god damn it, of course a supercell would form over in Indiana, it's in Tornado Alley! And F5 don't cause staggering damage, they cause COMPLETE damage! Your whole park would be destroyed. Flat rides would get ripped right off the ground and flung a quarter mile away. Concrete would be picked up and flung a few hundred feet away. Woodies would get totally splintered aka torn apart piece py piece and the pieces would get thrown up to a mile away! A steel coaster would get flung a few hundred feet away, as well as concrete. Buildings in your park get lifted up and flung half a mile away. You should have taken extra tornado safety precaution instead of buying new shit.

I thought you apologized, and I have lived in Indiana for years and the only Tornado's I have ever seen were too high above the ground and small to do any real destruction.
  • Lowenaldo%s's Photo
    The largest problem with this park was the lack of sufficient buildings as well as foliage. Look at other rct3 architecture and draw inspiration from them, but do not copy.
  • fraroc%s's Photo

Hello my friends, I wish I was reporting here on a more happier note, but it seems that there is nothing happy about this park anymore, I just heard on the weather network that it is confirmed that a supercell is on its way to the Hammond area. And what is even sadder is that the news anchors said that "All of Hammond will be affected, The Indiana Funland area is expected to get the biggest hit." Because we thought that tornados would effect more westward, we did not think to invest in Tornado Insurance. All of the rides and the park Itself is completley unisured. My colleauge said that an F5 tornado could completly destroy the park, not a single ride would be left standing. I hope the storms do not get that bad, but with how strong this supercell is, It seems likey that an F5 tornado is headed right twoards Indiana Funland.

If you live in the Hammond area, I pray to God that you find shelter in time and wait out this horrible storm. As I told you before, I unfortunatly cannot help this park anymore, HAC is defunct and I am already working for a different company, Premier Parks. I am stationed in Lake George,NY to work at a small amusment park called The Great Escape with one roller coaster called Steamin Demon. It pains me that I have to leave dear Indiana Funland to die like this, but duty calls, I cannot leave. With tornados planning to destroy it, the fact that the park is uninsured, and the fact that the park doesent have an owner, There seems to be no hope left for Indiana Funland.

Avery Ross

Posted Image
    One last look at the statley amusement park that is Indiana Funland.

R.I.P Indiana Funland 1975-1989.
    Oh, no, it's F5 time. And Jag Kid and Darkhorse, I was just telling him what an F5 can do to a park. RIP Indiana Funland.

And Fraroc, about the suspended coaster, oh. I was just wondering. I never saw it back there
  • Welshcraft%s's Photo
    Fraroc, if you could sell the park maybe a story involved a member of NE buys the park(not real money)
    mine is CJoneswood Company. I would love to continue the park for you but aslong it has no CS It would do fine.

even like for example, Cedar fair, Six flags or anything.
    I know it has CS, welsh. Sorry. And I would buy it if I knew how to make screenshots and if I knew where to put the park if I'm playing RCT3 Platnuim, because there's no "park" folder.
  • Welshcraft%s's Photo

I know it has CS, welsh. Sorry. And I would buy it if I knew how to make screenshots and if I knew where to put the park if I'm playing RCT3 Platnuim, because there's no "park" folder.

There is a park folder. go to My documents/RCT3/Parks there you will find the saved park files
    as for screenshots press F10 and then use advanced or freelook camera mode(Freelook is easier)
    I have better rct3 experiance since 2007 when I first played RCT3 with CS but what CS does it contain?
    I believe it contains only Steelworx that you needeth worry about. And thanks Welsh. I put this park's 1985 in!
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Fraroc, I'll buy the park from you.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I was thinking of buying it for the U.S. Military as a testing ground for Howitzers.
  • fraroc%s's Photo

I was thinking of buying it for the U.S. Military as a testing ground for Howitzers.

A-HEM!! you were the first to apologize about being mean. THAT ALSO COUNTS FOR SARCASM.
  • verti%s's Photo
    Welcome to the internet, where sarcasm rules surpreme.

Ah hell, it does so outside of the internet as well.
    I would love to buy the park. I already downloaded the park and put some rides in it.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I wasn't trying to be offensive or anything, the internet is always full of wise cracking and sarcasm.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Wow guys really fraroc has had enough bull to last him 2 life times. Haven't you read the last 17 pages?
  • Welshcraft%s's Photo

I believe it contains only Steelworx that you needeth worry about. And thanks Welsh. I put this park's 1985 in!

No worries I already got Steelworks.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

Wow guys really fraroc has had enough bull to last him 2 life times. Haven't you read the last 17 pages?

I thought he was still wanting to destroy the park.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading