Related Games / Burj Oasis : Miracle in the Desert - Download Available

• RRP%s's Photo
    looks good,building look a bit blocky around the entrance area though.Love the diagonal que line
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Fantastic stuff!

I'm glad I'm almost done with epws, because when I saw this it really got me to want to build in 3.. Not that I can reach such levels, but yeah, really inspiring stuff!

Looking forward to more,

SF
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    Slightly OT but is it possible to create custom scenery for RCT3 using 3Dstudio max? I've worked with that program a lot and if it is possible I might well start playing this game.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    It's really really cool, reminds me of busch gardens tampa, but I am starting to get sick of rct3.
  • NGT Amusements%s's Photo

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

New Start

Edited by NGT Amusements, 02 May 2010 - 09:01 PM.

• Splitvision%s's Photo
    Incredible.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    wow, not bad. not bad.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    I love this! The way Rugxa is elevated brings such a dynamic affect to the ride. Can't wait for more screens.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    this is really cool. I love how you made those ugly go karts look really good.
  • NGT Amusements%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • yocoaster%s's Photo
    WOW...(enough said.)
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    The panorama is one of the most breathtaking (and realistic) things I have ever seen in RCT.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Wow... Really amazing NGT.. This is the only RCT3 park that gets this much positive feedback except for Six flags south carolina.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    This is just incredible. I have to agree with inVersed about that panoramic.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    that some beautiful stuff! wow!

slightly off topic, what type of hacking is available in rct3? are merges possible? and are there trainers similair to 8cars or anything?
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    Damn, this is easily the coolest rct3 stuff I've ever seen. Makes me wanna play.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Once this is finished, this will be accolade-worthy.
    There, I've said it ^^
  • John%s's Photo
    It looks really nice. My only complaint is the name. Burj just means tower in Arabic, so Burj Oasis sounds a bit awkward. Not only that, but they dropped most of the "Burj Dubai" crap from things in Dubai when they named the Burj Khalifa. Dubai Oasis or simply Oasis sound much better to me.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    so, how much MB of custom objects do I need to download to be able to open this?

I guest most of those skyscrapers are made of premade objects.

The problem with the screens I have are that most are really zoomed out, so you can't really tell whats on it for sure. and thats why they look pretty good. bring us more up close, then we can see the real thing :) .
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    You and CD5 should do a park together. Mabye once Charelston Gardens is all set and done????

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading