Related Games / Burj Oasis : Miracle in the Desert - Download Available

• NGT Amusements%s's Photo
    Thanks guys :lol:

that some beautiful stuff! wow!

slightly off topic, what type of hacking is available in rct3? are merges possible? and are there trainers similair to 8cars or anything?

Thanks, and there is an option editor that allows you to overlap the tracks and some other stuff, but we don't really need a trainer because RCT3 automatically overlaps the custom objects (walls, paths.... etc)

Once this is finished, this will be accolade-worthy.
    There, I've said it ^^

I didn't know that is possible for RCT3..
    If its possible, it will be a great honor for me;
    I really wish you guys accept some RCT3 work :'(

It looks really nice. My only complaint is the name. Burj just means tower in Arabic, so Burj Oasis sounds a bid awkward. Not only that, but they dropped most of the "Burj Dubai" crap from things in Dubai when they named the Burj Khalifa. Dubai Oasis or simply Oasis sound much better to me.

Thanks John! I really didn't know that.. hehe I guess I have to change the name soon :)

so, how much MB of custom objects do I need to download to be able to open this?

I guest most of those skyscrapers are made of premade objects.

The problem with the screens I have are that most are really zoomed out, so you can't really tell whats on it for sure. and thats why they look pretty good. bring us more up close, then we can see the real thing :) .

1. My custom scenery folder is about 2 GB (I will release the whole folder when I'm releasing this park)
    2. well,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

these were the only pics I could find, those buildings are all made out of 1/2 walls
    the inside is empty to prevent further lag problems
    most rct3 players do that for big structures if the park is going to be big.

3. All I will say is "RCT3 is meant to be like that"
    and I will post RCT2 angle pics next time so you can see how ugly they look in RCT3
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    You just inspired me to get rct3 on my computer and start playing! Does your park require any expansions of stuff?
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    :eek:

Wow. You are doing things I didn't think were possible in this game.
  • yocoaster%s's Photo
    WOW NGT....can you do that step by step thing more often? It really explains ALOT! And the building looks nice too....
    Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

RCT3 in RCT2's angle of view :)
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Awesome. That's what RCT4 should look like.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Not quite right on the angle (too high), but...

Oh. My. God. Yes.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    This is gorgeous. Basically the only rct3 that I like, this and CD5.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Wow,this is amazing!BTW is there a object limit like in RCT2,I mean both,for usable objects and objects placed in the park.
  • Alpengeistfan1%s's Photo
    I think there is a setting in the options that lets you lock the view into an isometric view, right? I remember seeing one one of the times I played it.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    ^I think there was a feature which would make it rotate by 90 degrees if you clicked it. not sure though.
  • Alpengeistfan1%s's Photo
    Yeah I just checked it, you go to game options, camera settings, control mode, then you can switch to isometric.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    That's exactly how RCT3 should have been.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    there is NO object limit in rct3 that I know of or that anyone has ever hit...
    Only thing is how much lagg can your computer take with all the objects before freezing up on you, this I have known to happen on lower level computers with very detailed parks. And just so to say, if you look at this I hate to agree that in the right hands RCT3 can be superior to both 1 and 2

Really awesome stuff dude
    Thanks guys..! here are some new pics

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    That station is just...wow.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    YES, you're continuing this!!!
    *____________*
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo
    This is flippin' incredible.
  • EXeL}ErAT0R%s's Photo
    My eyes are melting
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    WHAT METRO SAID!

dude I wish RCT3 would be more recognised for this so you could actually earn points for this...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading