Related Games / Burj Oasis : Miracle in the Desert - Download Available

• Luigi%s's Photo
    Very nice. One of the best RCT3 stations I have ever seen.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    :drool: MFH!
  • MeMeMe%s's Photo
    All the accolade panelists should go out and buy RCT3 right now so this can win the awards it so truly deserves! Very, very good work, a lot like CD5 or what many RCT2 parks would be in RCT3!
  • NGT Amusements%s's Photo
    Thanks guys! :lol:

Posted Image

just want to show you how big this park is.
    It's about 140x140.. hope I can finish this by the end of June.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    dude personally and with all due respect this eats SFSC for breakfast and poops it all over the forums, for real where a general six flags park is generic and rather simple in terms of rides and architecture this is in a whole different league, from the overview you can actually see the layouts have infinitly more flow that the ones CD5 uses imo and the themes are so lively it's ridiculous..
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Godly.
  • leonidas%s's Photo

dude personally and with all due respect this eats SFSC for breakfast and poops it all over the forums, for real where a general six flags park is generic and rather simple in terms of rides and architecture this is in a whole different league, from the overview you can actually see the layouts have infinitly more flow that the ones CD5 uses imo and the themes are so lively it's ridiculous..

These are two different generations at work, Although I just love CS5's park, he seems not to catch up with new CSO and techniques. It could also be due to lag..I guess it's difficult to catch up with the speed in which RCT3 develops.

NGT - I didn't even know you were posting this here as well! As you already know, I love the vivacity of this park. The lighting is extraordinary, those night shots look like actual photos. The lay-out of the park is very flowing and dynamic.
    I'd love to see some theming though, It just feels like you're ignoring your talent, trying to create sober realism. I think you could combine your extraordinary talent for fantasy themes, with this realistic park concept, but that's just me I guess.

Fantastic, NGT ;)

These are two different generations at work, Although I just love CS5's park, he seems not to catch up with new CSO and techniques. It could also be due to lag..I guess it's difficult to catch up with the speed in which RCT3 develops.

NGT - I didn't even know you were posting this here as well! As you already know, I love the vivacity of this park. The lighting is extraordinary, those night shots look like actual photos. The lay-out of the park is very flowing and dynamic.
    I'd love to see some theming though, It just feels like you're ignoring your talent, trying to create sober realism. I think you could combine your extraordinary talent for fantasy themes, with this realistic park concept, but that's just me I guess.

Fantastic, NGT

Thanks Leon! the new inverted coaster will be a themed coaster with some fantasy features.. also there is Atlantis themed watercoaster that is currently on hold next to purple dive machine. Will see how it goes.. :lol:

Godly.

Thanks Dotrobot!

Thanks! but like what leonidas said, this park has different concept from CD5's park. In my opinion, he likes to keep things simple and realistic while I focus more on the fantasy and semi-realism.

Burj Oasis Amusement Park : Old Town

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    First and second screen are pure RCT-sex. The third screen looks very nice too, although it would be even better with some peeps. Last screen is sick as well. Maybe at some lights and bins to this screen?
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I'm there...
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    FYI, I will buy a new computer to be able to view this is as high detail as possible...
    my god this is how this game should be, the only thing that makes this not how I see RCT4 becomming is coaster with premade track pieces where I hope RCT4 will use an engine with vectors like NL to make the coasters superb... for the rest let's say the community of object makers and CTR, CFR developpers made RCT4 with what they had in RCT3!
    Thanks guys! :)

The Old Town is now finished and here are some pictures!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Added safety fences

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • EXeL}ErAT0R%s's Photo
    Awesome.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    I hate rct3, but i love this.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    It looks pretty cool for RCT3. ;)

Play RCT2.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    those last three screenshots... holy shit.
  • GameWorldLeader%s's Photo
    i agree with liampie,
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    god fricking dang. this is so good.

you do edit some of your pics right?

god fricking dang. this is so good.

you do edit some of your pics right?

Nope, those pictures are straight from a game..

It looks pretty cool for RCT3. ;)

Play RCT2.

Thanks, I tried to play RCT2 and learn how to use 8car..etc.. its so hard..;
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    I dont really like the foliage in the first screen; its too repetitive. Other than that it's fantastic, as usual.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading