(Archive) Advertising District / Starpointe

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Absolutely beautiful. I love the custom tarmac, it works so well here.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Gotta agree with BG myself. I think that would really make things pop.
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    match the roof with the awnings?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I don't like the grass under the launch. Id go with a dirt or sand texture. Otherwise it's great and I think I even see a bit of a Zombie Hunt influence on it :p
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    just went through the past 20 pages again to realize more than ever how this started. and it's simply stunning. I cannot wait to see this thing in-game. it's absolutely spectacular.

-Josh
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo

Posted Image

85%

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Only 85%? I saw the pic and then expected 100%. But that's alright, take your time. :) And I'd like to be a part of your test squad (you're sending it to testers, right?), since I promised you feedback last H2H which I didn't give you in the end. I owe you that.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    ^you simply want to view before the rest like all of us, be honest ;)
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I'll be honest with you, I've seen it before. And yes, I can't wait to see it in it's current state. It keeps getting better.
  • imawesome1124%s's Photo
    I'm positive this will be a Spotlight, and I'm quite confident it will be in the 90% club. If you're sending it to testers, I'd like to be a tester. ;)
  • SixFlagsTexas1994%s's Photo
    I am so looking forward to this! Cant wait to see it :D
  • imawesome1124%s's Photo
    I've just looked through this from beginning to end again and it's really made me even more excited for this. :) Can you give us any kind of timeline for when to expect it to be released?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    It's kinda an unspoken NE tradition that big releases go off the radar when they are nearing completion. Not sure if that's what pac will do, but I think this release should be a bit of a surprise. Back in the day some NE Spotlights seemed to come out of no where. Those were the days...
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo

Successful stream today.
    Thanks for all of you who came out and I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

Posted Image

• Sephiroth%s's Photo
    It was awesome. LMAO @ "louis sux" :lol:
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    better than park edda already.. :p

thanks for the ingame peek at the stream per se
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    ^ That didn't stop you from jacking half of it in your projects...
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    ZING.
    Damn did you build this in the stream ? I guess I gotta go watch it now...
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    Looks great! Nice job.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading