(Archive) Advertising District / Korean Dump Place

• Six Frags%s's Photo
    Lol, I think every park on here is fantasy, even rrp's, cp6's and gee's parks.. There are just aspects in there that can't exist in real life, and therefore it's fantasy. Sure, they try to get it as realistic as possible, but with this game some things just can't be realistic (mainly the coasters).

SF
  • Liampie%s's Photo

If they can talk English, I think we all would be happy so see them posting their stuff

Yes, but I don't care whether they speak English or Martian... It's about the parks. :)

Lol, I think every park on here is fantasy, even rrp's, cp6's and gee's parks.. There are just aspects in there that can't exist in real life, and therefore it's fantasy. Sure, they try to get it as realistic as possible, but with this game some things just can't be realistic (mainly the coasters).

SF

Disagree. To me Realism as a genre isn't about realistic parks, it's about aiming to be realistic.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Yes, but I don't care whether they speak English or Martian... It's about the parks. :)

No doubt, I mean...Cena can't "talk English" worth a fuck but he posts some cool screens.
  • Cena%s's Photo

No doubt, I mean...Cena can't "talk English" worth a fuck but he posts some cool screens.

• NGT Amusements%s's Photo
    Found some cool pics

Posted Image

More

Posted Image

More
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    fucking massve helicopters in korea?
  • Levis%s's Photo
    can't some of those guys come here.... it will be good to not being the only fantasy builder :p .
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Those are fantastic and would love to see these in game. Could really help with my current lack of motivation!
  • Brent%s's Photo

fucking massve helicopters in korea?

:lol:
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    There are still some Hueys sitting around.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Damn, better get working on the park database again.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo

Posted Image

This is one of the coolest things I've seen.

I'd really, really like to see this in-game. NGT, if you read this, could you consider providing a download link to the park it's in?
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Anyone know if that park by Freerider has been released?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    As far as I know, no.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    Nope.

I'm assuming you weren't ironic, Sammy, to be on the safe side. It's always hard to tell though.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    nah i was serious this time :p
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Came across these today
    Click the source links for more

Posted Image

Yikes.
    The crazy is right up my ally :)

Source: http://cafe.naver.co...articleid=57261

Posted Image

now this is cool and one of the most astheticlly pleasing sections of a coaster i have seen in ages

Source: http://cafe.naver.co...articleid=57053

Edit: Fixed Pics and Links :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^they link to the same topic and neither are all that great. maybe wrong links?
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Cheers Louis. Fixed i hope
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Thats better :) nice finds, I love how they make their maps different shapes.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading