General Chat / Do you Smoke?

Do/Did You Smoke?

• Nokia%s's Photo
    if you do/have what do you smoke?
    if you don't what are you thoughts on people that do smoke?

& please lets not bitch at people etc... lets be mature now okay?
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    i dont, but my vocalist does.
    all i can really say about it aside from being unhealthy, is that its an expensive habit.

shoot, we'll be on the road and instead of spending 6 bucks on a meal after a show, he'll spend it on a pack of cigs.
    complete waste if you ask me.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    I do smoke some... herbal cigarettes... from time to time. but really just now and then, to relax with some friends.
    Though I do believe that we already had a thread like this =/
  • Cena%s's Photo
    No.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    yes rollups. Why? because i like to
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    no
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Nope.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I smoke weed every other weekend. Along with the occasional black.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    What's the point of doing it.
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    I smoked for maybe a year, quit a couple years ago and don't regret it at all.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    No. Because drugs shouldn't have learning curves. (Also, I'm unhealthy to begin with. I don't need to be inhaling smoke every day.)

-ACE
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    It would effect my performance as an athlete so no.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Nope, I'm straight edge.

Don't see th epoint of it anyway...
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Occasionally, but only with certain friends and certain social situations. I certainly don't seek it out very often.

Can't stand cigarettes in any form, however.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    I smoke cigs daily but aint addicted... more of a social habit if anything.

I love weed though; smoke everyday for the most part. I was never a big fan of it until I got tired of having to drink too much to get a buzz. Plus I can drive high without worrying about a breathalyzer and can keep a well composure.
    -JDP
  • Luketh%s's Photo

That and I'm easily addicted, so once I start there'd be no going back. :\
  • inVersed%s's Photo

I believe this is a stong misconception. I started smoking weed this spring right in the heart of my track season and still performed very well. In fact I had a meet the day after the 2nd or 3rd time I got baked and I ran a season best in the 200M

When it comes to smoking weed.hold a similar view as MAs toward smoking. I only do it in certain social situations with some of my friends, but these situations tend to present themselves every other weekend. I have not spent a dollar on the stuff and just do it for the hell of it

And JDP in ohio if the cops suspect you of being on drugs they can take you into the station and give you a piss test to determine what drugs are in you... I'm sure they do a similar thing in PA so I would still be careful if I wre you
  • RamSam12%s's Photo

Occasionally, but only with certain friends and certain social situations. I certainly don't seek it out very often.

Can't stand cigarettes in any form, however.

Pretty much right on for me. My friends who are chronic smokers don't understand my middle ground where I go for weeks at a time without smoking and I don't pursue it much either. The expenses, living in the dorms for two years where it's illegal, seeing my freshman year roommate who got busted for it there and later ruin his life for doing dumb shit because he's always high account for my moderation. Basically whenever I'm in a (social) situation, I'm down, but that's about it now.

Cigs are fun at parties, but they tend to make me sick if I smoke too many of them.

And about the whole negative athletic performance aspect, though I don't know from first hand experience, my brother is heavily into it and he says most of his track team is too. You would never know from watching them run.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Michael Phelps seems to have done just fine while smoking pot. And most of the NFL.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    Yes. Coincidentally, smoking is probably the least of my concerns at the moment...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading